+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Papa on Wilson

Papa on Wilson

Bob Papa was on NFL AM this morning talking about how hard David Wilson has been working in the offseason to improve his game.

Good to hear . I have a feeling that he is going to have a big year this year. It should do wonders for our offense to have a home run threat.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Wilson can do this year as well.

I have high hopes for him (and Brown).
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

We may never know, since they throw the ball what seems to be 94% of the time. If KG grows a brain and stops being so predictable(run, run, pass), we may see what Wilson can really do. Right now, I have little faith in the coaching staff.

The Muzzle Will Be Taken Off The Lead Dog

The running back is one of the few positions that a college kid can come in and make an impact. With TC's Blitz pickups It took Wilson a little longer. With solid coaching and Hynoski's tutilage This kid's ready to tear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    We may never know, since they throw the ball what seems to be 94% of the time. If KG grows a brain and stops being so predictable(run, run, pass), we may see what Wilson can really do. Right now, I have little faith in the coaching staff.
    Run, Run, Pass wouldnt exactly be quite 94% passing.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
    Run, Run, Pass wouldnt exactly be quite 94% passing.
    Oh good .... thought I missed out on the new math.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Bob Popper..

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Oh good .... thought I missed out on the new math.
    For the sake of his argument, it IS somewhat close.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Tuck Rule View Post
    For the sake of his argument, it IS somewhat close.
    For argument sake, in my math class, it was 66% run 33% pass. If first down was not accomplished, then the percent changed to 50% run, 25% pass and 25% punt? Class dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    For argument sake, in my math class, it was 66% run 33% pass. If first down was not accomplished, then the percent changed to 50% run, 25% pass and 25% punt? Class dismissed.
    For argument sake, the 2012 numbers are 58% pass (including times Eli was sacked) and 42% run.