+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do these seats exist?

Do these seats exist?

I received 4 tickets to this Sunday night's game as a gift (purchase through Stubhub - I would have went through Ticket Exchange but unfortunately my girlfriend did not). The tickets are in Section 129 Row 48. When I looked at the seating chart on the Giants website, there is no Row 48 in that section; It only goes up to Row 46. I called the Giants ticket office and read them the barcode, which they said was invalid. We called Stubhub and they said they would replace the tickets. I called them again today and they said they called the Giants and there is a Row 48 and that this seller has sold the same tickets to other games this year and had no problem. I'm not getting anywhere trying to call every number I can so I was wondering if anyone on here could straighten this out for me. If you have any personal knowledge of whether this row/these seats exist PLEASE let me know. Thanks very much!!

Veteran

Re: Do these seats exist?

Dont know of there is a row ,but i do know stubhub is a reliable site so i wouldnt worry about it .

Yes they do, in Giants Stadium, just joking, sure the hub has it right.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I have seats in 129 (row 21) and from what I see, the fixed seats go to 45 or 46. I do know that they have ADA seating (folding Chairs) on a platform behind the fixed seats in 129.

+ Reply to Thread