+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hynoski to have surgery.

Giants FB Henry Hynoski will have surgery Friday to repair an injured left MCL and a chip fracture to the lateral plateau. #NYG

Hynoski, through the Giants, says it's "not an unrealistic goal" to be recovered and ready for Opening Day in September. #NYG

Chip fracture....hmmmm

Thats a relief he isn't done for the year.

Heal up Hynoski!

Banned
    Yikes, well this sucks we are going to be without Hynoski for 3-6 months depending on how bad of an tear it is. Oh well, at least he is not done for the season.

Can they put him on PUP and use his roster spot for another DT, LB, CB etc?

FB Henry Hynoski injury update

FB Henry Hynoski injury update provided by the Giants PR staff

PHOTOS: OTA PRACTICE

Update on Giants fullback Henry Hynoski, who injured his left leg during Wednesday’s OTA workout. Hynoski underwent an MRI Wednesday afternoon and was examined by team physician Dr. Russell Warren at The Hospital for Special Surgery. The exam and tests showed that Hynoski suffered an injury to his medial collateral ligament and a chip fracture to the lateral plateau. Hynoski will undergo surgery on Friday to repair the ligament and the fracture. The surgery will be performed by Dr. Warren.

“I am going to set my mind to being ready for the first game of the regular season,” said Hynoski. “They said that is not an unrealistic goal, and I will do everything in my power to be ready for the start of the season.”

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...2-46d9789e3bf2

Opening Day? 2014?

Bench Player
    #HonkSmash

All-Pro
    If he can be ready for the start that's great but don't let him play. Look what happened with Nicks last year. Let him get good and ready because its a long season.