Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can see NY Giants winning division

I can see NY Giants winning division

Here are my predictions:

Giants 12-4
    Skins 9-7
    Cowboys 9-7
    Eagles 6-10

Skins will get RG3 back sooner than expected and he will get banged up alot. I see him playing a max of 12-13 games. His injuries will include more head shots and knee issues.

Cowboys will put up alot of points on the board, however, their defense will be awful with people wanting another secondary change and clean house.

Eagles will be rebuilding.

Giants win another superbowl and all the haters will hate. Tag this for February peeps.

Enough about us, how are your Steelers doing?

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTS_FAN_IN_PITT View Post
    Here are my predictions:

Giants 12-4
    Skins 9-7
    Cowboys 9-7
    Eagles 6-10

Skins will get RG3 back sooner than expected and he will get banged up alot. I see him playing a max of 12-13 games. His injuries will include more head shots and knee issues.

Cowboys will put up alot of points on the board, however, their defense will be awful with people wanting another secondary change and clean house.

Eagles will be rebuilding.

Giants win another superbowl and all the haters will hate. Tag this for February peeps.

Any support for your opinion on the Cowboys defense?

I could see the Giants winning the division too. I could also see PHI,WSH, and DAL winning it as well.

It's funny because that description of the Cowboys can also be used for the Giants.

And the bottom line is how they handle this year's collapse. 6-2 every year, pretty much. They were 8-5 with 3 games left and a 2 game division lead. If they don't flame out in back to back games they don't end up 9-7 and sitting home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Any support for your opinion on the Cowboys defense?

I could see the Giants winning the division too. I could also see PHI,WSH, and DAL winning it as well.
    +1

It's going to be the same issue as every year.

The NFC East games are going to be tough and hard-fought. The games we really need to worry about are those games. Outside of that, I can see PHI, DAL, and WAS all sucking against other opponents.

We have the best team IMO. But we need to have a good record in the NFC East

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    And the bottom line is how they handle this year's collapse. 6-2 every year, pretty much. They were 8-5 with 3 games left and a 2 game division lead. If they don't flame out in back to back games they don't end up 9-7 and sitting home.
    I love how we're the team that somehow both "collapses every year" and also "goes on late season runs every year"

I can see the Giants winning the Super Bowl or getting the 1st overall pick in the draft.

Litterally anything could happen and the gap between the 32 teams is not that wide so even the worst in 2012 has a chance to be a Super Bowl contender.

The Giants in 2013 will probably a 9-7/10-6 team winning games against tough opponents and losing them the worst way possible against "weak" teams.
    "Statistics are like a drunk with a lamppost: used more for support than illumination." Sir Winston Churchill

Big Blue Blog: http://nygiantsfr.wordpress.com/

To me it will be

1. Giants
    2. Redskins
    3. Cowboys
    4. Eagles

As long as the Giants are consistent I don't see how they can't win the NFC East in 2013.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread