+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Banned
    Hahaha "...but I think hes high.....uh, or I think he's too high on this list"

Pretty fair accessments. The first guy on cruz sounds like he hates the giants.Jpp needs his team mates to step up to increase his produntion.

wonder where eli will fall. is it possible he actually improved his ranking? last yr ben beat him by one spot, iirc, ben was like 70 this yr or something...

eli was what, 31 last year?? hes not gonna have much of a drop off in ranking at all. its possible more players gained respect for the 2011 run and weighed in on their vote this yr? just odd i woulda thought after being left off in 2010, 31 for 2011 yr, tthat he'd prob be like 60 for 2012.

I'm sorry...but I lost it when I saw read your sig.

Given how the votes are tallied I believe around week 11 or so, it would not reflect his two Dave Brown-esque games against Baltimore and Atlanta. So yeah, he might actually rank higher.

It will equalize with his 2011 ranking to be completely honest... he was ranked way low then (in 2011 he should have surpassed any QB except Rodgers or Brady), so for 2012 he will be ranked above his actual skill set...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

why doesnt the cruz video play the highlight clip thing that plays for JPP? i could careless what that dude and sapp think, I wanna see the actual clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Given how the votes are tallied I believe around week 11 or so, it would not reflect his two Dave Brown-esque games against Baltimore and Atlanta. So yeah, he might actually rank higher.

It will equalize with his 2011 ranking to be completely honest... he was ranked way low then (in 2011 he should have surpassed any QB except Rodgers or Brady), so for 2012 he will be ranked above his actual skill set...
    agree. funny how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    why doesnt the cruz video play the highlight clip thing that plays for JPP? i could careless what that dude and sapp think, I wanna see the actual clip.
    That is the clip, isn't it? It's either highlights or a spiel by people who voted for the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    That is the clip, isn't it? It's either highlights or a spiel by people who voted for the player.
    I think that's the after show clip.. where they talk about the rankings