+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will someone remind me?

Re: Will someone remind me?

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="BobbyD"]How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans[/quote]

Same number as the Memphis Oilers? Oh but they do lead the Texans on relocations...
    [/quote]
    That they do. Houston, then Memphis, then Nashville Oilers. Now Tennessee Titans.
    1962-2011 is 50 years of Failure.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

[quote user="BobbyD"]How many rings do the Pukeston Texans have again? Keep dustin that empty trophy case, Texans fans[/quote]

A titans fan calling out a texans fan on a giants message board? Um, ok, **** face
    Close or you hit the bricks

The only real AFC Superbowl contenders are the Patriots,Ravens, and Steelers. All the other AFC playoff teams are just for show and will get the playoff boot.

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]The only real AFC Superbowl contenders are the Patriots,Ravens, and Steelers. All the other AFC playoff teams are just for show and will get the playoff boot.[/quote]
    This I agree. New England should make the AFC Championship game vs Baltimore. Texans should beat the Bengals this week. Now that Yates is on the shelf.
    But Houston loses next week to the Ravens in Baltimore.

Re: Will someone remind me? Are the Titans playing this Weekend??

[quote user="flamethrower"]I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>
    [/quote]

Straight from the damning with faint praise files....

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="flamethrower"]I can't seem to find a game that they are involved in. I wonder why that is? Could it be that they are just like the Cowgirls? Watching the <font size="5">Playoffs</font> on <font size="6">Tae-Vae<font size="3">? Yep they are. And for the 3rd stait season they finish behind Houston in the standings. </font></font>
    [/quote]

Straight from the damning with faint praise files....[/quote]
    No. Had the Titans troll not started this thread. I would not have chimed in. I actually hope that the Giants do win this week. I want to see either Giants vs 49ers, or Giants vs Packers. And, may the best team win it all.

Titans Sitting at home watching the playoffs on Tae-Vae. Not won a playoff game since they came up 2 feet short in the Super Bowl. Guess who just won today 31-10 over the Bengals.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"]Titans Sitting at home watching the playoffs on Tae-Vae. Not won a playoff game since they came up 2 feet short in the Super Bowl. Guess who just won today 31-10 over the Bengals.

[/quote]Keep dustin that empty trophy case, loser.

Yes they are, golf![]
    No one remembers who came in second.

Bench Player

[quote user="jomo"]Yes they are, golf!*[][/quote]You must be a Texans fan....classless piece of ***

+ Reply to Thread