+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Will someone remind me? Are the Titans playing this Weekend??

Funny how that Titans Trophy case is just as empty as the Texans one. 1961 was a long long long time ago. If your last championship happened when Kennedy was President. You got nothing to run this smack on.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Why on earth are a Titans fan and a Texans fan on the Giants MB arguing about whose team is better??? totally bizarre . . . . .

No the question should have been. Why is a Titans fan here running his mouth, and bashing the AFC South champs? After all Since 1961 the Titans franchise has nothing at all to talk about. Seeing as how he brought up Trophy cases. Notice that for 60 strait seasons the Titans franchise has done nothing but <font size="6">FAIL. </font>

^ LOL, the Titan fan came here to troll us for some reason (I can't remember what it was, but there was a reason, he was just basically bashing NYC without revealing who he was a fan of) and the Houston fan followed...

You know how when you make a snowman you start out with tightly packed clean snow, and as you roll it to make the snowman you pick up mud, grass, and dog poop?

Anyway flamethrower seems to be alright, certainly one of the odder members of our caravan...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I actually respect the Giants history. Can't say the same for a team That moves 3 times in 3 years because it can't con it's original home city into building it a brand new stadium for free. Then Shall we look at what the Titans have done in 50 years since the last AFL Championship that they won. Super Bowl 34 was the only appearance that the Titans have managed. Oh to fail by only a foot.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"]Funny how that Titans Trophy case is just as empty as the Texans one. 1961 was a long long long time ago. If your last championship happened when Kennedy was President. You got nothing to run this smack on.
    [/quote]Thats 1 more championship than you BUMS (pun intended) in Houston. What a dump, you're city is.

For someone who claims to be a Titans fan shows how stupid you really are. The Titans formerly Oilers won the first 2 AFL titles. Sad thing is they ain't won Squat since. 50 strait years of Failure.
    And by showing the old tired Lombardi line shows that this troll ain't really a Titans fan. Because the Texans have just as many Lombardi trophies as the Titans. 0. But who gives a flying **** about that. I sure don't. Now remind me again who finished first in the AFC South Division, and who was 2nd? Oh yeah Tennessee was 2nd, and Sitting home again Watching the Playoffs on TV.
    And the last time that Tennessee made the playoffs was 2008. They Lost in the Divisional Round. After having a Bye, and being the Home team. To Baltimore.

Bench Player

[quote user="flamethrower"]For someone who claims to be a Titans fan shows how stupid you really are. The Titans formerly Oilers won the first 2 AFL titles. Sad thing is they ain't won Squat since. 50 strait years of Failure.
    And by showing the old tired Lombardi line shows that this troll ain't really a Titans fan. Because the Texans have just as many Lombardi trophies as the Titans. 0. But who gives a flying **** about that. I sure don't. Now remind me again who finished first in the AFC South Division, and who was 2nd? Oh yeah Tennessee was 2nd, and Sitting home again Watching the Playoffs on TV.
    And the last time that Tennessee made the playoffs was 2008. They Lost in the Divisional Round. After having a Bye, and being the Home team. To Baltimore.
    [/quote]No, I'm a Titans fan. Tennessee born and bred. Take into account, that we were screwed out of our rightful playoff spot, because the got damn Raiders couldnt handle their buisiness and the refs cheated us out of that Ravens game, a few years back. Now remind me, what was the score of our game at Reliant?

Remind me who was at home watching the playoffs, And who had failed to win any thing for the 50th strait season. 1962 season no championship of what ever league to 2011. Coming soon. The Titans 2012 Paper trophy parade. What color will it be this season. Baby Blue, Dark Blue, or Dashing Pink?

Funniest thing about this thread is that the the Tennessee Titans used to be the Houston Oilers
    #80 Get Well Soon