+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thomas Looking To Do Individuals Soon

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...dividuals-soon

Excerpt: "Terrell Thomas is trying to exert more self-control this time around.

Last year, Thomas busted his rear end to make it back for training camp after his second torn ACL. Now that he is attempting to come back from a third ACL surgery, Thomas is learning to try to be more patient.

“I’ve controlled myself a little bit more,” Thomas said. “Last year, I was killing myself. It worked out, when I went back I was in great shape, when I came back I was in great shape. This year, it’s just being a little more cautious.”

“There’s no dates at all,” he added. “There’s no hurry, no rush. There wasn’t one last year. I was just ahead of schedule last year. This year, we’re taking it slower, as far as rehab, building the foundation. I’m doing everything already. [Just] not in a rush to get out there for indoor, OTAs or whatever.”

Thomas’s rehab is slightly different this time around since he underwent a different procedure on his ACL." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think for his next ACL they should use genetically modified amphibian DNA so he can instantly regenerate his ACL each time it tears.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I think for his next ACL they should use genetically modified amphibian DNA so he can instantly regenerate his ACL each time it tears.
    lol every time he makes a cut Id be worried.

He should be on a stem cell diet

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    lol every time he stands up Id be worried.
    Fixed
    "Statistics are like a drunk with a lamppost: used more for support than illumination." Sir Winston Churchill

Big Blue Blog: http://nygiantsfr.wordpress.com/

As soon as he steps on grass...

smh

Quote Originally Posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
    He should be on a stem cell diet
    hahahaha

On a more serious note, check out this paragraph:

"But I already knew I’d switch to safety later in my career just because of my body type, the way I play. So I’m not scared at all. If they tell me I’m going to play kicker, I’ll play kicker.”
    I like to hear that out of a guy. Sounds like TT is dedicated to making this work. Whether it does or not, only time will tell, but he seems to be willing to do whatever the coaches ask of him. I like that...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

>Thomas looks to do individuals
    > Thomas does individuals
    > Thomas tears ACL again

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    >Thomas looks to do individuals
    > Thomas does individuals
    > Thomas tears ACL again
    "giants101 reports Thomas re-injures repaired ACL by thinking about it."