+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unsubstantiated- Read on another Board spags fired and returning to Eagles

The guy claims to have heard it on Sirius NFL Radio a few hours ago.....

Could be a hoax but worth checking out

If true the SOBs beat us again........we really need a more pro-active management team if this is true

Maybe we can return the favor and sign Jackson in the off season

Re: Unsubstantiated- Read on another Board spags fired and returning to Eagles

I wouldn't get all worked up, it will all play out in time, Andy is staying in Philly, experiment with the DC has failed so would imagine he is pushing big for Spags.

Only way Spags comes back is if he knows he has a shot to take over when TC is done.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Poor Jack and you where on somewhat of aroll.[]

this is all I could find on the Internet-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...-fired-by-rams

If true, this would mean that Spags is a complete idiot, and I don't beleive that to be true. He has a decent chance of being offered another HC job. It would be foolish for him not to play the market a little bit and see what offers he can get. There is no waythat he would not be offered at least a DC job somehere. Why take that now before he sees what kind of offers he gets after the season is over?

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

I wouldn't get all worked up, it will all play out in time, Andy is staying in Philly, experiment with the DC has failed so would imagine he is pushing big for Spags.

Only way Spags comes back is if he knows he has a shot to take over when TC is done.

[/quote]

Mara has to get off the couch, and call Steve the moment he is let go.......this is like getting the chance to get Lombardi back from the Packers 50 yrs ago.....once in a lifetime opportunity

Offer him HC money and PROMISE HIM in writing the HC job as soon as Tom retires

which could be this off season if we win the trophy IMHO

I could live with Tom a few more seasons with that deal in place and in writing

complete rumor, not true at all. u didn't report anything that hasnt already been discussed here repeatedly.

BOGUS THREAD...u need to chill out Jak, its getting really annoying and its really over the top.

Spags is a fine defensive coordinator, and NOT a good head coach, some guys are just not cut out to be head coaches, that's all.

All-Pro

[quote user="swordfish"]Spags is a fine defensive coordinator, and NOT a good head coach, some guys are just not cut out to be head coaches, that's all.[/quote]

**** Lebeau.

But honestly, Spags is not being given a fair shot with the Rams and what they have.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[quote user="swordfish"]Spags is a fine defensive coordinator, and NOT a good head coach, some guys are just not cut out to be head coaches, that's all.[/quote]

**** Lebeau.

But honestly, Spags is not being given a fair shot with the Rams and what they have.

[/quote]

Well, he HAS had 3 years. Something about the team should have shown improvement, and it hasn't.

Also, nothing is being said about Josh McDaniels. Why does he get a pass? His offense hasn't done ****. He's been exposed, as I believed he would be.

Not so easy to be an offensive genius without Brady and Belichick covering your ***, is it, Josh?