+ Reply to Thread

Happy New Year to the fans on this board and to my NY Giants...

Gotta gig tommorrow night..gonna have a shot or two..toasting the G-Men and you fans...Gonna rock the roof off and hope the Giants do the same on Sunday night...I wish the team and the fans...a prosperous, healthy New Year,,and to our service man & women and their families I say Thank You for keeping us safe this year,,Come Home and rest!

Be well and be Happy.

Re: Happy New Year to the fans on this board and to my NY Giants...

Happy new year to all, lets hope this new year the giants come out as a team that is focused!

Me and my wife a long time Dallas fan will b speding it alone at the house cuz I am uder house arrest,and I am in B-More no Giants love here,soon wifey wil b switched over toBig Blue though cuz she was a part timer n-e-way,once a fan gets acquainted with NYG team and organization who can't love BIG BLUE?HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Back-at-ya and all.
    CRUZ #80. GET WELL SOON!

Veteran

Happy New Year to all my fellow giants fans! Here's to hoping the gmen start off this year on a positive note [B]

crazy 2011 personally and i am hoping for a improved 2012!! god bless you all and i hope 2012 improves 10 fold for you all as well!!
    So to all my brothers & sisters in GIANTS BLUE love you all and happy new year!!