+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: I have to admit, Tiki Should be praised for what he said about Eli

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, he is simply all knowing!
    OK..Let me ask you this.... How many times were you watching a game and ask yourself..."What was Eli thinking!!!!!".

I rest my case.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    speaking of which, did strahan start on that morning show with Kelly Rippa yet?
    Uhhh yea man, get with it....

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Sure they did. Eli is too smart and too classy to remain engaged with the boy wonder in any combative sort of way. None of us really know what Eli is thinking, unless your name is Archie, Peyton or Abbie.
    You forgot Cooper Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    You forgot Cooper Manning.
    He's irrelevant dude haha

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    OK..Let me ask you this.... How many times were you watching a game and ask yourself..."What was Eli thinking!!!!!".

I rest my case.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I rest my case.

Wait, I know the answer: NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    speaking of which, did strahan start on that morning show with Kelly Rippa yet?
    It's been on for a while now..

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Uhhh yea man, get with it....
    Haha. So what's the show called now? Wasn't it the Regis show or Regis and Kelly or something like that?

I have no clue about these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Look, I was mad when Tiki left his wife and went crazy but was his remarks about Eli really a bad thing? Eli was a joke before his big play. Eli was a funny guy. I remember when he use to throw bad balls then go to the sideline with that goofy look on his face. He got mad at one player cause the player made a mistake, yet Eli threw an ints on the next play. The player Eli got mad at should got on his case. I was joking on the last part though.

Yet something happened after those comments Tiki made. I think Tiki tried to feul the desire in Eli. Eli needed somebody to tell him that his play needed to improved inorder to be a leader. Harooni, I apalogize to you about liking Tiki. I was in the wrong and forgave Tiki for being the person he was. Thank you Tiki for telling that use to be stupid qb that he didn't play like a leader but like a sucka. Remember Eli always look downward when Former Giant Shockey was in his face talking about why you didn't throw me the ball. Yet Breese got on Shockey's behind when Shockey was with the Saints. Now Eli doesn't play that mess and doesn't look goofy any more. I believe that Tiki had a part in it. Oh and he maybe threw our coach under the bus as well but Coughlin was a meany who did overwork the players and the players admit that Coughlin was too mean. Coughlin changed as well so I also thank Tiki for that as well. Without Tiki's remarks and the playrs complaining, they wanted to play for our Superbowl coaching coach.

Many people should be grateful that Tiki said bad things about Eli. They was not made to throw Eli under the bus but to feul Eli. To make Eli say Oh yeah well watch me.
    Yeah right....Eli won 2 SB's because Tiki talked crap about him! Brilliant
    This is the most mind numbing and stupid example of *** backwards logic that I've ever read!
    The only time I'd EVER praise Tiki, is if he was competing in a "biggest ******* on the planet" contest and he needed another vote to win.!!

I rest my case.
    Yeah we know....Eli has never done ANYTHING good EVER!
    Your anti Eli blather, while once occasionally amusing, has suddenly started to get real old real quick.There isn't one QB you can name elite or otherwise who hasn't had a bad game or boneheaded throw at one time or another. It happens to them all.
    Aaron Rodgers played like Mark Sanchez in the game we blew GB out in last season. Yes that's right....even Mr Elite QB himself has had bad, "what the hell was he thinking" days too....Eli Manning didn't invent them!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 05-30-2013 at 07:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread