+ Reply to Thread

Update on Nicks, MM, Osi, Bradshaw Edit-Ballard out

Nicks, MM, and Bradshaw are all probable.

Osi is questionable but has maintained throughout the week that he felt he could play. and he said he would only play if he felt he was 100% or close to it.

Good news if you ask me, I think its all but certain Nicks, MM, and Bradshaw play and were held out for some practices this week to get them as fresh as possible. And Osi playing would be an added bonus.
    Which is important bc I dont know how our offense would look without those three players.

edit-ballard has been ruled out.

Veteran

Re: Update on Nicks, MM, Osi, Bradshaw Edit-Ballard out

Beckum and or Pescoe will be helping double WARE.. good to see MM and nicks...fire away Eli, and like i said last week, if we run for 130 yds, we win.. it was less, but close..

yea an hopefully #27 will get some snaps on pass plays 2 chip D-Ware coming out of the backfield,thats usually more effective than straight doubling a guy

[quote user="dinz"]Beckum and or Pescoe will be helping double WARE.. good to see* MM and nicks...fire away Eli, and like i said last week, if we run for 130 yds, we win.. it was less, but close..[/quote]

how sweet would it be if the run game just killed it and rushed for over 200 plus yards. and the run game gained a whole lot of momentum for a post season push.

if we're going to make a real push for the lombardi trophy, the running game is going to have to be strong.

having those wr's play should help scare the dallas db's off the los and open some running lanes.

Bench Player

[quote user="amdownwitjpp"]yea an hopefully #27 will get some snaps on pass plays 2 chip D-Ware coming out of the backfield,thats usually more effective than straight doubling a guy[/quote]

Probably too late in the season to put it in, but I could see Jacobs lining up at tight end occasionally. He has the size, can block, serviceable hands, and we have all seen him run.