+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tickets

Tickets

I have posted similar before, but when do homegame tickets go on sale? I cannot find any tickets on the giants side for less than $700 (cowboys game) ! Face value is no doubt nearer 200 .... how can i get FACE VALUE tickets in future??

You must be looking in the wrong spots. Most tickets are around $2-300.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGNash View Post
    I have posted similar before, but when do homegame tickets go on sale? I cannot find any tickets on the giants side for less than $700 (cowboys game) ! Face value is no doubt nearer 200 .... how can i get FACE VALUE tickets in future??
    You can't. They do not have a public onsale. Everything is season tickets. Only individual tickets the Giants sell are the left-overs that aren't being used by the players, employees, league, etc. For those, you just have to call the ticket office and see if they have anything available. What kind of tickets are you looking to buy? The lower level behind the Giants sidelines are club seats and the face is $700 each.

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm a big NFL/Giants fan from the Netherlands, Europe. Since I'm visiting NYC in October I would love to visit the game against the Eagles on October 6th, but according to what I am reading here that's almost impossible for me as a student, traveling on a budget. There is no such thing as 'free sale', besides the season tickets? Thanks for the help, I just don't know the procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinHolland View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here and I'm a big NFL/Giants fan from the Netherlands, Europe. Since I'm visiting NYC in October I would love to visit the game against the Eagles on October 6th, but according to what I am reading here that's almost impossible for me as a student, traveling on a budget. There is no such thing as 'free sale', besides the season tickets? Thanks for the help, I just don't know the procedures.
    Please someone answer this cat's question. I am als interested in what I need to do to attend a game. I find it impossible to believe people pay 2-3k for decent seats per game.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGNash View Post

Good luck getting tickets that don't cost an arm and a leg

Quote Originally Posted by RobinHolland View Post
    Hi,

When it gets closer to game time (i.e. a couple of weeks before) check NFL Ticket Exchange (http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...L/default.aspx). There are plenty of tickets close to face value, in the upper deck at least. It will certainly be harder to find for an Eagles game, but you can find affordable tickets (i.e. a $95 upper deck ticket for $200 or so). You will likely not find an affordable ticket in the lower bowl.

Thanks for replying! It doesn't really matter to us what kind of seats we have, we just want to experience a game live in the stadium. I'll keep an eye on the Ticket Exchange, thanks!

Just checked stubhub.com and they have over 3k tickets for that Eagles game on the 6th starting at around 165. I find that prices go down as the game gets closer.