+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

The Great LT speaks: "If the Giants lose this game I would be shocked,"

"If the Giants lose this game I would be shocked," Lawrence Taylor told ESPNNewYork Friday. "I don't think it's even a question that the Giants are a better team than Dallas.

"I know you think I'm biased, but the Giants have by far the better athletes, they are tougher mentally, and they have by far the better coaching. I guarantee you that Dallas ain't taking s--- away from the Giants. If the Giants lose this game, they'll lose it themselves. Dallas won't take it away from them."

"They've got some really gifted athletes there," Taylor said. "Guys like Tuck, Umenyiora and (Pierre-Paul), they're a lot better athletes than we had in our day. I look at those guys right there and damn, I couldn't imagine how good my Giants teams would've been if we had those athletes you've got nowadays."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...dallas-cowboys

All-Pro

Re: The Great LT speaks: "If the Giants lose this game I would be shocked,"

"If I was playing against Tony Romo," Taylor said, "he'd end up back on the golf course somewhere."

All-Pro

Tell him to stand by, we may need him to suit up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Love LT!! THATS RIGHT I SAID IT!!

Bench Player

LT is what NYG is all about. Listen to the legend. He always gets me pumped. We are gonna beat the ~ out of the Cowboys!

[quote user="TuckYou"]

"If the Giants lose this game I would be shocked," Lawrence Taylor told ESPNNewYork Friday. "I don't think it's even a question that the Giants are a better team than Dallas.

"I know you think I'm biased, but the Giants have by far the better athletes, they are tougher mentally, and they have by far the better coaching. I guarantee you that Dallas ain't taking s--- away from the Giants. If the Giants lose this game, they'll lose it themselves. Dallas won't take it away from them."

"They've got some really gifted athletes there," Taylor said. "Guys like Tuck, Umenyiora and (Pierre-Paul), they're a lot better athletes than we had in our day. I look at those guys right there and damn, I couldn't imagine how good my Giants teams would've been if we had those athletes you've got nowadays."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...dallas-cowboys

[/quote]\

Long live the GOAT!!!

Just when I thought I couldnt be more pumped...

[quote user="Defcon4"]LT is what NYG is all about. Listen to the legend. He always gets me pumped. We are gonna beat the ~ out of the Cowboys![/quote]

Great quotes. I think it's telling how he thinks "his teams" would be better with athletes from today's team. All awile we want players from those teams back.

LT is old school. If the Giants want it bad enough, they'll do it.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Banned

I love it! Hopefully the team will be inspired.

No doubt I am from B-more and growing up in LTs era was a blessing he is the reason I became a Tru Blu fan at 5 years old.I have 2 admit though that I said myself that this JPP is like Peppers as someone said 2day on the clips this kid is the real deal and still raw from what I understand.Unleash Eli let him attack the weak CBs of Dallas score,make them throw its great to have Osi bac put Tuck insde with Cantyand slide JPP next to canty on the other end our DBs can hold their own.KP seems to have gotten alil more aggresive on the hitting status and I personally feel thats thru dealing with Antrell I mean we are loaded with all Florida boys.Then we have my fave who I call the #27 Chevy who hits like LB on the other side of the ball.I said all that to say its all in his legacy no wonder LT had to comment on this game **** we need to rally him up get down to the stadium cut it up with them boys spread that Giant spirit