+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

I hate The Miami Heat.

Lose mofos lose!!!

Re: I hate The Miami Heat.

That's right. Lose mofos!

Although the Mavericks got revenge and beat them last year, I'm still upset with the treatment Dwyane Wade got in the '06 finals. I pretty much stopped watching basketball because of that year-- to the point where I didn't even take credit for being a Mavs fan when they won it all last year.

I'm not a new found Heat hater. I've hated Dwyane Wade ever since then. I seriously don't even mind LeBron or all the entitlement. I just hate how much of a pansy Dwyane Wade is.

I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.

[quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year[/quote]We got more experience baby. We were a young team last year.

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year[/quote]We got more experience baby. We were a young team last year.[/quote]

all you added was hamilton..dont get me wrong i hate the heat im a knicks fan and would rather see the bulls over the heat anyday im just saying they are pretty solid..im hoping the thunder make it for the west and knock them off

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year[/quote]We got more experience baby. We were a young team last year.[/quote]

all you added was hamilton..dont get me wrong i hate the heat im a knicks fan and would rather see the bulls over the heat anyday im just saying they are pretty solid..im hoping the thunder make it for the west and knock them off[/quote]That's all we needed was Rip Hamilton... he's a veteran and a champion. We didn't need a whole new bench like the Knicks... lol. We got Taj Gibson coming off the bench, Ronnie Brewer coming off the bench, Omer Asik, Kyle Korver (the assassin), CJ Watson, Jimmy Butler, the kid Lucas looks to be something... we might experiment one of these days and put Rose at the 2 spot and let Lucas and Watson run the point.

The thing I love most about the Bulls is that our defense is our best offense... Thibodeau instilled mental toughness in our squad. If we're having a bad shooting night, we can pick up the intensity on D, keep the game close so the MVP can break your heart. Hahaha...

I liked LeBron.... until he said "I'm not good enough to be a superstar that my team can build around so that I can help the players around me be better." He said "I am the player you put next to a superstar... I am a building block, not the foundation." Then he felt the entitlement of a superstar and went on a spout about how championships would be handed to him. He's an arrogant jerk and he will never be on par with Kareem, MJ, Dirk, Tim Duncan, Hakeem Oljauwon, Kobe, or Shaq.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I liked LeBron.... until he said "I'm not good enough to be a superstar that my team can build around so that I can help the players around me be better." He said "I am the player you put next to a superstar... I am a building block, not the foundation." Then he felt the entitlement of a superstar and went on a spout about how championships would be handed to him. He's an arrogant jerk and he will never be on par with Kareem, MJ, Dirk, Tim Duncan, Hakeem Oljauwon, Kobe, or Shaq.[/quote]I agree as far as him not being in the class of the greats. No great player ever quit on his team, I mean Shaq left Orlando but he made up for it by winning numerous championships. I don't got a big beef with him, I just think he's overrated. Oh yeah, you forgot about Magic and Bird. Ewing, Barkley, Malone and Stockton were great players too... Mike just stole their rings... lol.