+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Banned

I hate The Miami Heat.

Lose mofos lose!!!

Re: I hate The Miami Heat.

That's right. Lose mofos!

Although the Mavericks got revenge and beat them last year, I'm still upset with the treatment Dwyane Wade got in the '06 finals. I pretty much stopped watching basketball because of that year-- to the point where I didn't even take credit for being a Mavs fan when they won it all last year.

I'm not a new found Heat hater. I've hated Dwyane Wade ever since then. I seriously don't even mind LeBron or all the entitlement. I just hate how much of a pansy Dwyane Wade is.

I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.

[quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year[/quote]We got more experience baby. We were a young team last year.

I hate them and the Boston Celtics.
    But my knicks suck... wish we will trade for Dwight soon...
    At least I got my Giants!

[quote user="NYfanatic"]I hate them and the Boston Celtics.
    But my knicks suck... wish we will trade for Dwight soon...
    At least I got my Giants!
    [/quote]Yup and The G-Men are doing damn good. Who would've thought? Not me... what a ride!

Banned

Anybody else watching The Bulls vs The Heat?