+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I hate The Miami Heat.

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year[/quote]We got more experience baby. We were a young team last year.[/quote]

all you added was hamilton..dont get me wrong i hate the heat im a knicks fan and would rather see the bulls over the heat anyday im just saying they are pretty solid..im hoping the thunder make it for the west and knock them off[/quote]That's all we needed was Rip Hamilton... he's a veteran and a champion. We didn't need a whole new bench like the Knicks... lol. We got Taj Gibson coming off the bench, Ronnie Brewer coming off the bench, Omer Asik, Kyle Korver (the assassin), CJ Watson, Jimmy Butler, the kid Lucas looks to be something... we might experiment one of these days and put Rose at the 2 spot and let Lucas and Watson run the point.

The thing I love most about the Bulls is that our defense is our best offense... Thibodeau instilled mental toughness in our squad. If we're having a bad shooting night, we can pick up the intensity on D, keep the game close so the MVP can break your heart. Hahaha...[/quote]

im glad you didnt mention boozer cause he is a bum lol..you guys are good no doubt..and my knicks suck..i wish they would freaking fire D'antoni

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

yeah that worked out well last year[/quote]We got more experience baby. We were a young team last year.[/quote]

all you added was hamilton..dont get me wrong i hate the heat im a knicks fan and would rather see the bulls over the heat anyday im just saying they are pretty solid..im hoping the thunder make it for the west and knock them off[/quote]That's all we needed was Rip Hamilton... he's a veteran and a champion. We didn't need a whole new bench like the Knicks... lol. We got Taj Gibson coming off the bench, Ronnie Brewer coming off the bench, Omer Asik, Kyle Korver (the assassin), CJ Watson, Jimmy Butler, the kid Lucas looks to be something... we might experiment one of these days and put Rose at the 2 spot and let Lucas and Watson run the point.

The thing I love most about the Bulls is that our defense is our best offense... Thibodeau instilled mental toughness in our squad. If we're having a bad shooting night, we can pick up the intensity on D, keep the game close so the MVP can break your heart. Hahaha...[/quote]

im glad you didnt mention boozer cause he is a bum lol..you guys are good no doubt..and my knicks suck..i wish they would freaking fire D'antoni[/quote]Boozer's a starter and he's actually having a decent year so far... he just gotta pick up on his defense. I'm sorry about your Knicks man... it's still room on the bandwagon if you want in, hop on. HA!

Bench Player

I dont know how i feel about the team as a whole but D Wade is kind of the man. I respect Bron for being a freak of nature and thats it. I actually read this article the other day about the most hated players in the nba and the Heatles were well represented.

http://theheroesandvillains.com/hand..._Disliked.html

[quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="BornLegend"]I don't have a problem with the players on the Heat, they're cool with me. I just need them to lose and the Bulls to keep winning, create some distance so we can get homecourt throughout the playoffs.[/quote]

im glad you didnt mention boozer cause he is a bum lol..you guys are good no doubt..and my knicks suck..i wish they would freaking fire D'antoni[/quote]Boozer's a starter and he's actually having a decent year so far... he just gotta pick up on his defense. I'm sorry about your Knicks man... it's still room on the bandwagon if you want in, hop on. HA![/quote]

lol nah man i like d rose but im going down with the ship gotta stick with my squad

[quote user="Gigante10"]I dont know how i feel about the team as a whole but D Wade is kind of the man. I respect Bron for being a freak of nature and thats it. I actually read this article the other day about the most hated players in the nba and the Heatles were well represented.

http://theheroesandvillains.com/hand..._Disliked.html[/quote]I'm gonna check out your list later. I don't really hate the Heat... I pretty much can't stand any team that's in our way and Miami started off the season with the hot hands. I need to change the name of this thread to "Hatin' on the Miami Heat". Lol...

I hate them and the Boston Celtics.
    But my knicks suck... wish we will trade for Dwight soon...
    At least I got my Giants!

[quote user="NYfanatic"]I hate them and the Boston Celtics.
    But my knicks suck... wish we will trade for Dwight soon...
    At least I got my Giants!
    [/quote]Yup and The G-Men are doing damn good. Who would've thought? Not me... what a ride!

Banned

Anybody else watching The Bulls vs The Heat?