+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MADDEN FANS!

Hybrid View

MADDEN FANS!

Donny Moore is holding a voting contest on twitter - and he's looking for the most underrated player who deserves a boost. Please find him on twitter and take 2 minutes to reply. I desperately want victor cruz to be as good as possible to compensate for our lack of speed in madden. thanks!

Veteran

Re: MADDEN FANS!

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]Donny Moore is holding a voting contest on twitter - and he's looking for the most underrated player who deserves a boost. Please find him on twitter and take 2 minutes to reply. I desperately want victor cruz to be as good as possible to compensate for our lack of speed in madden. thanks![/quote]

agreed, i already did this. Hope he gets it!

I put Cruz as well.

Eli needs more.

Speed is killer in madden in general, but Cruz has speed.

JPP would be the 2nd candidate but the decline doesn't make much of a difference in madden anymore, unless maybe he is 99.

My biggest upgrade would be Eli. Don't care what his rating is, but his mechanics suck this year in the game, with a lot of bad throws based on a long throwing mechanics. Seems to take him forever to throw the ball, which in real life is not the case. And in turn, he usually gets hit fairly quickly and then fumbles.

Probably my 2nd highest rated person since I think would make a bigger difference then JPP is AB. Since he fumbles way to easy, and has not had fumbling issues this year. He also doesn't seem to break as many tackles as in real life, and while he is quick, his speed doesn't seem to translate into the game, unlike Scott, even though scott is faster in the game then AB.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

For some reason Scott feels slower to me in the game than AB even though his speed and acceleration are higher. I think it's the fact that he's a 58 or something terrible and he just doesn't move as smoothly as Bradshaw. They definitely turned down Bradshaw's speed from Madden 11, because I remember Bradshaw having a 96 acceleration and 94 speed in '11 and he was a beast.

Cruz is an 87...he needs to be boosted to a 90 at least
    JPP is a 94 which is pretty solid.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran

yes eli takes a lifetime to get rid of the ball in madden has caused me plenty of sacks

[quote user="chizz"]yes eli takes a lifetime to get rid of the ball in madden has caused me plenty of sacks[/quote]Dont forget that also caused his increase in ints!
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul