+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MADDEN FANS!

Re: MADDEN FANS!

The ratings this year have been ridiculous. The Cowboys currently have a team rating of 82, our Giants have a team rating of 83. We beat them twice, so how is it our team is only 1 point better than the Cowboys?

I havent updated for awhile now, I'm looking to finish my franchise before doing any updating. I hate how you have to start a franchise when you update a roster

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I havent updated for awhile now, I'm looking to finish my franchise before doing any updating. I hate how you have to start a franchise when you update a roster[/quote]

you dont need to start a new one, but the updated roster wont be used in your franchise. the updated roster will still be used in play now and for online

The latest roster update was released yesterday. The Giants still have a overall team rating of 83 while the Falcons still have a overall team rating of 87. How does that work out?

[quote user="ForeverNYG"]The latest roster update was released yesterday. The Giants still have a overall team rating of 83 while the Falcons still have a overall team rating of 87. How does that work out?[/quote]I guess they're saying we overachieved. EA Sports is garbage anyway.

The team ratings systems are ridiculous.

Eli is a 93 which is the highest he has ever been in Madden so that's one plus.

I agree with everyone the O-Line is garbage aside from Snee who has been put down to a 92 (started out a 96 I believe).

Nicks got bumped up 1 to a 91.

Cruz still an 87....don't understand that.

Manningham a 78....ehh okay I think 80 but maybe I'm just being a homer.

For anyone who plays out of the multiple defense playbook, goto a 46 engage eight. Plug in Osi for Linval since JPP is starting weakside. Spread the LBs. Then you have JPP, Osi, Canty, and Tuck all rushing the QB with Kiwi and Boley on the outsides also rushing. What I normally do if I expect pass is drop Kiwi on the weakside into a hook zone coverage and also KP is blitzing but I audible him to a hook zone and user him over the middle. I get a lot of sacks this way but it's a big risk on pass plays since you're basically sending the house. Engage eights also have a tendency to clog everyone up the middle so a sweep run outside could take one to the house with a fast RB.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

My question is... ARE THEY GONNA UPDATE OUR ROSTER OR WHAT?