+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know it's bad when...

Dez Bryant I was wrong about he was a beast last year but he makes it all the way up to 31 on the top 100?? Hakeem Nicks had the second best post season run for a wr and had a 1000 yard season in 2012 and didn't break the top 40??

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Dez Bryant I was wrong about he was a beast last year but he makes it all the way up to 31 on the top 100?? Hakeem Nicks had the second best post season run for a wr and had a 1000 yard season in 2012 and didn't break the top 40??
    It's not a perfect list... also, perhaps there were better overall performances in 2012 than 2013 (although that's not my personal belief).

Patrick Peterson isn't better than Brandon Flowers (who should be the consensus 3rd best WR in the league, btw), but he's ranked much, much higher. Why? Athleticism. Peterson is a freak of nature, just like Dez.

All that said, I personally think Dez is the better of the two WRs (Dez v Nicks), but if someone were to argue the opposite that's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Dez had a good year last year but was has he done prior to that?
    Most don't take what Bryant did before 2012 seriously, however the talent has always been there and the numbers haven't been all that bad considering the circumstances.

Without going into a lot of detail, Dez was a kid that needed some growing to do and had a lot of set backs as well. But over the course of his career his growth has been consistent, and it looks like he's finally getting everything straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    It's not a perfect list... also, perhaps there were better overall performances in 2012 than 2013 (although that's not my personal belief).

Patrick Peterson isn't better than Brandon Flowers (who should be the consensus 3rd best WR in the league, btw), but he's ranked much, much higher. Why? Athleticism. Peterson is a freak of nature, just like Dez.

All that said, I personally think Dez is the better of the two WRs (Dez v Nicks), but if someone were to argue the opposite that's fine with me.
    I have no problem where Dez is ranked (35) but to me Nicks was a beast in 2012 and didn't break the top 50 and I think Cruz did. To me that was just wrong but anyway. I'm not going to debate that Dez is the better wr cause Nicks was hurt last season. When he wasn't he had a 200 yard game. I think Dez is the better athlete but Nicks to me I think is the better all around wr in terms of running routes and getting open but hopefully they both are healthy this year and we get to see some great battles.

I have no problem where Dez is ranked (35) but to me Nicks was a beast in 2012 and didn't break the top 50 and I think Cruz did. To me that was just wrong but anyway. I'm not going to debate that Dez is the better wr cause Nicks was hurt last season. When he wasn't he had a 200 yard game. I think Dez is the better athlete but Nicks to me I think is the better all around wr in terms of running routes and getting open but hopefully they both are healthy this year and we get to see some great battles.
    Gotcha. Cruz seemed to have a bigger impact to most of the NFL, but I think it's obvious now (to me, anyway) that while Cruz is unique and an awesome player, he's not a standalone kind of guy. He needs Nicks whereas I don't think Nicks needs him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Gotcha. Cruz seemed to have a bigger impact to most of the NFL, but I think it's obvious now (to me, anyway) that while Cruz is unique and an awesome player, he's not a standalone kind of guy. He needs Nicks whereas I don't think Nicks needs him.
    Your 100% right, hopefully we can resign them both, both if I had to choose one it would definitely be Nicks. Tell you the truth I'm all for Cruz getting his money but he is not worth what he thinks he's worth without Nicks on the field. To me it just shows how important Nicks was Eli threw for almost 1000 less yards this season then the previous one.

Ahahahahaha I heard about this. I bet Cowgirls fans were pissed at Stone Cold, because you know Texans still believe Wrasslin is real.

Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    Ahahahahaha I heard about this. I bet Cowgirls fans were pissed at Stone Cold, because you know Texans still believe Wrasslin is real.
    Hey watch it man, wrestling is still the ****....lol.

Hey watch it man, wrestling is still the ****....lol.

naaaaah......
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    nfl top ranked receivers....

Dez Bryant #5

victor cruz #18

big difference...cruz just isnt that good
    Dez can be great. but the guy is a total bone head and will prob mess it up at some point unles he gets more Cruz like with how he conducts his life.....
    I hope he gets his **** togther. Hate to see guys make it this far and are still ignorant
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread