+ Reply to Thread

Game 7 Heat Pacers

I am all in for the Pacers. Just wondering if any Knick fans are rooting for the Heat?
    My preference for the Pacers is just based on my dislike of the Heat, nothing else.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I am all in for the Pacers. Just wondering if any Knick fans are rooting for the Heat?
    My preference for the Pacers is just based on my dislike of the Heat, nothing else.
    Ill say the Pacers now, but I'm sure Reggie Miller will make me regret saying that during the broadcast.

I'm sorry there is no way I can go for the Pacers, I still think they are overrated and plus they beat our Knicks. I hate Miami but I hate Indiana more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm sorry there is no way I can go for the Pacers, I still think they are overrated and plus they beat our Knicks. I hate Miami but I hate Indiana more.
    My non-scientific poll has it at about 75% of Knicks fans pulling more for the Pacers and 25% rooting for the Heat. It is closer than I expected.

I wish there was a way for both teams to lose.. .. guess I want the Pacers

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    My non-scientific poll has it at about 75% of Knicks fans pulling more for the Pacers and 25% rooting for the Heat. It is closer than I expected.
    haha, if the Knicks were to lose to the Heat I'm not fine with it but it's understandable cause Lebron and Wade are two of the best in the NBA, but losing to that idiot Hibbert and West makes me sick.

I'm not a big fan of anything in basketball anymore (not since the Nets abandoned NJ... damn traitors), but I definitely do not want to see Lebron win anything more... I've absolutely hated him since The Decision. Sure he was a UFA at the time and could sign with another team... that's not what I have a problem with. What I have a problem with is how publicly over the top he went with that proclamation, with all the attention he tried to draw to himself. Lebron is probably the single most selfish and megalomaniac person in the history of professional sports.

I'm not a big fan of Wade or Bosh either for going along with it...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    haha, if the Knicks were to lose to the Heat I'm not fine with it but it's understandable cause Lebron and Wade are two of the best in the NBA, but losing to that idiot Hibbert and West makes me sick.
    I totally agree, it is really hard to root FOR either of these teams. I guess I am just rooting AGAINST the Heat more.