+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will we show up at home in this game against Dallas?

I know that we just came off a win from the NY Jests, but that makes it even worse. With Romo's hand situation and the O-Line problems with Dallas, could our defense actually show up to take advantage? I'm not trying to be a pessimist, I'm just sick and tired of these epic collapses with this team since after the '07 run. We have our problems too (Defense consistency, WR dropsies, etc.) so I'm more anxious than excited for this game....

BOOM!!!

Re: Possible trap game with Dallas?

do you know what trap game means?

Out of all the words in the english language, "trap" would be the last one I would choose to describe this game. What one earth are you talking about?

Sorry bout that, I guess what I meant to say was will the Giants show up to play against these guys.

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"]I know that we just came off a win from the NY Jests, but that makes it even worse. With Romo's hand situation and the O-Line problems with Dallas, could our defense actually show up to take advantage? I'm not trying to be a pessimist, I'm just sick and tired of these epic collapses with this team since after the '07 run. We have our problems too (Defense consistency, WR dropsies, etc.) so I'm more anxious than excited for this game....[/quote]
    I think if the giants don't come in ready to play with all that's at stake here, then to me no reason is good enough. There is no where this game should have the word TRAP associated with it where the giants are concerned. The have no business taking ANYONE lightly. Don't care that Dallas is coming off loss or about romos hand.
    We don't play well at home to start with and with all the injuries we should not feel we are above any team. That should be enough to motivate the gmen
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

"trap" game???????????????????

last game of the season.....for the division title........against the hated rival......

trap game?????????? cm'on man!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, he admitted his error, give him a break. I worry too, we have not played well at home, or late in the season. This is a great opportunity to turn it all around. Let's hope the team shows up ready to play, and with emotion.

[quote user="YATittle1962"]do you know what trap game means?[/quote]
    There's another thread entitled TrapGame and weather we think the gmen fall for it. I posted in that thread and won't rant in this one to.

Bottom line is we have no business with the way we have played this year and with all the unjury issues to take ANYBODY lightly.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: Will we show up at home in this game against Dallas?

As Giant fans, we all have to be wondering the same thing. We have all seen the Jekyl and Hyde of this defense...especially at home. I think Romo's injury will be healed enough where he will be a factor. Not to mention that he has played extremely well here in East Rutherford. I do wish I could share the same confidence that many of the posters here feel. Bottom line it is a divisional game and the Cowboys know what is at stake. Yes, we came off of a great defensive performance against the JETS, but this Cowboy offense is NOTHING like the JETS offense. I really do hope they are as fired up as many of us here on these boards are!!!

That being said...

GO BLUE!!!

Re: Will we show up at home in this game against Dallas?

I am very concerned that they will come out and lay a big egg. The O didn't look that great last week against the Jets....