+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Which is why I say that all these moves by Goodell and the owners are not friendly to the teams fans, they are designed to line the pockets of owners at the expense of their own fans enjoyment and even their teams' ultimate success. If the Giants fly to London, play on a rotten field while being jet lagged and miss the playoffs by tie breakers because of a loss in Europe, why am I supposed to think that's cool??
    Your last sentence is the reason I hate the whole concept. Not to mention with expanded draft pool that would be required to support the extra teams, a watered down draft pool will become even weaker. Not good for the product at all. It's like a successful retail chain that continues expanding it's number of outlets until it becomes unsustainable and it goes bankrupt.It happens to chains in every industry that succumbs to that. Yet they never learn. The potential for more, more, and ever more, destroy corp. CEOs and owners brain cells.

i think if fans had a way to voice their opinion on this it would be a resounding no, but I get the feeling that Goodell isn't interested in the opinion of the people who helped build this league with their support and make it as popular as it is.

This is ridiculous! this would ruin football as we know it.

Take a look at Soccer for example. Yes! soccer is played all over the world BUT everyone has their own leagues. Not ONE team from X,Y,Z country plays in a different country. Let them make their own leagues. This other team would have such a disadvantage. PLUS it's not guaranteed that the locals will be attracted and root for that particular team.

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post

Take a look at Soccer for example. Yes! soccer is played all over the world BUT everyone has their own leagues. Not ONE team from X,Y,Z country plays in a different country. Let them make their own leagues. This other team would have such a disadvantage. PLUS it's not guaranteed that the locals will be attracted and root for that particular team.
    There are actually football tournaments in which teams from all over the world compete in - the Champions League is one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Boada View Post
    I know may be you don't care of international base of NFL fans, but I'm pissed of Roger Goodell, he wants a franchise in London, games every week and a Super Bowl, c'mon british people don't care about football.

In Mexico City WE ARE 20 MILLION FANS, we have broke many attendance records in NFL games played here, we purchase NFL Sunday Ticket every year, gear, memorabilia, EVERY YEAR 500,000 MEXICANS TRAVEL TO U.S TO ATTEND THE GAMES and Goodell is still ignoring us. He's a racist!...
    Neither, we want football teams in NEITHER areas. It's a stupid thought.

I rather have Mexico City because it might be quicker to get to.

I know may be you don't care of international base of NFL fans, but I'm pissed of Roger Goodell, he wants a franchise in London, games every week and a Super Bowl, c'mon british people don't care about football.

In Mexico City WE ARE 20 MILLION FANS, we have broke many attendance records in NFL games played here, we purchase NFL Sunday Ticket every year, gear, memorabilia, EVERY YEAR 500,000 MEXICANS TRAVEL TO U.S TO ATTEND THE GAMES and Goodell is still ignoring us. He's a racist!...
    I don't know about Goodell being racist but I do think he is an idiot...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ Blue View Post
    The Buffalo Bills are the perfect candidate to move to Canada.
    what did we ever do to you to deserve the Bills?

All-Pro

kind of answered your own question though.. no need to put teams in Mexico or Canada for that matter, there's already rabid fans. have to go to where there's no fans already to expand your brand..

Quote Originally Posted by bandwgn86 View Post
    what did we ever do to you to deserve the Bills?
    Lmao.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post

Guiness International cup, bunch of European Soccer teams, and they're playing at Met Life in August.