+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Scott is very fast, but I've yet to see him break a tackle.
    The Panthers game last season - he got a couple of red zone carries and actually demonstrated some power.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The Panthers game last season - he got a couple of red zone carries and actually demonstrated some power.
    I dunno, I think you are seeing something you want to see there.

Its hard to say he did anything last year when his stat line reads 6 carries for 9 yards(1.5 ypc), and 1 1st down, for the entire season

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I dunno, I think you are seeing something you want to see there.

Its hard to say he did anything last year when his stat line reads 6 carries for 9 yards(1.5 ypc), and 1 1st down, for the entire season
    He had Bradshaw, Brown and Wilson in front of him. He also spent the majority of the season on IR.

He had Bradshaw, Brown and Wilson in front of him. He also spent the majority of the season on IR.

wow that run exemplifies the post i made earlier about how if he can run lower and keep his feet moving in combo with his speed, he could be a solid nfl rb. and he looked it on that run he really did. kept his feet churning during contact and got the pad low, needs to get the pads lower tho, still not quite low enough for disiplined tacklers.

theres def an upside there. if we let him go, id guarantee another team would give him a shot.

I am not bashing the guy, but c'mon you reading a little too much into a play in garbage time of a game where most the starters were removed?

He gained 5 yards on that play. He gained 4 in the rest of the season.

His career statline is 11 carries for 25 yards.

The Giants seem to have brought in a lot of competition for that last RB spot. Scott will have to beat out Torain and Cox.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I am not bashing the guy, but c'mon you reading a little too much into a play in garbage time of a game where most the starters were removed?
    Nah, not at all. I wouldn't complain if he got cut. I just don't think he's completely useless.

All-Pro
    Two years ago they carried him as the 4th RB so that could mean they really like him.

A lot of vested interested in a 7th round draft pick who was the 4th string RB and might be cut this year.

All for 25 yards on 11 carries?

This is Game of Thrones rebound isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    11 carries for 25 yards, career stats.
    11 carries there's my answer. These coaches don't let the players play.