+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 650
  1. #1
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261

    Any interest in a second GMB league?

    Just trying to gauge interest. This may not fill out, but so far it's:

    1. Me
    2. Strick
    3. Gen. Eli

    Anyone? I'd definitely want to get some money involved, even if it's only $5-$10, lol.

  2. #2
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,195
    Yeah I'm down for sure. Quick question... how's the money situation work? Set up a PayPal account or something along those lines?

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  3. #3
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah I'm down for sure. Quick question... how's the money situation work? Set up a PayPal account or something along those lines?
    We use a site named Leaguesafe in the other GMB league. I'm all for using that again, it's much safer, everyone knows where their money is, pays out the second the season ends, etc.

    I mean, we can do PayPal; it's not like I'd screw you guys over, but in leagues in which I don't commission, Leaguesafe-secured leagues are a must for me, so obviously I think it's worth it. I find that the negligible fees they charge are welllllll worth the peace of mind for all involved.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,255
    I want to give others a chance who couldn't get into the other FF league


    but I mean if there's room.....

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  5. #5
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261
    40% there

  6. #6
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,443
    if its auction and theres space sure, what would be really awesome is to start a keeper/dynasty league

  7. #7
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    We use a site named Leaguesafe in the other GMB league. I'm all for using that again, it's much safer, everyone knows where their money is, pays out the second the season ends, etc.

    I mean, we can do PayPal; it's not like I'd screw you guys over, but in leagues in which I don't commission, Leaguesafe-secured leagues are a must for me, so obviously I think it's worth it. I find that the negligible fees they charge are welllllll worth the peace of mind for all involved.
    The leaguesafe idea sounds good to me. I'm just hoping we can fill out the rest of the spots so we can get this going

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  8. #8
    Veteran NYGfanSTRICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Former NY'er now living in the Midwest
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    if its auction and theres space sure, what would be really awesome is to start a keeper/dynasty league
    I'd be down for an auction. How exactly does the auction league work? You have a budget and people bid on specific players or something along those lines?

    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

  9. #9
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,443
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I'd be down for an auction. How exactly does the auction league work? You have a budget and people bid on specific players or something along those lines?
    everyone gets 200 usually and everyone bids on each player as their nominated. I think if we changed it to 300 it would go alot faster because everyone could fill out their roster without waiting for it to get to the scraps and if its 100 it would lead to some really skillful budgeting to get a good team

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,261
    I was thinking, maybe we should add one or two keepers. I've never done a keeper league before, but we have plans in another league of mine to transition into one next year.

    And I'll do an auction if everyone is down for that. I plan on doing a bunch of Yahoo Pro20 auctions, so I'll just do one less of those.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts