+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Any interest in a second GMB league?

Just trying to gauge interest. This may not fill out, but so far it's:

1. Me
    2. Strick
    3. Gen. Eli

Anyone? I'd definitely want to get some money involved, even if it's only $5-$10, lol.

Yeah I'm down for sure. Quick question... how's the money situation work? Set up a PayPal account or something along those lines?

S/O to Flip Empty for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    Yeah I'm down for sure. Quick question... how's the money situation work? Set up a PayPal account or something along those lines?
    We use a site named Leaguesafe in the other GMB league. I'm all for using that again, it's much safer, everyone knows where their money is, pays out the second the season ends, etc.

I mean, we can do PayPal; it's not like I'd screw you guys over, but in leagues in which I don't commission, Leaguesafe-secured leagues are a must for me, so obviously I think it's worth it. I find that the negligible fees they charge are welllllll worth the peace of mind for all involved.

I want to give others a chance who couldn't get into the other FF league

but I mean if there's room.....
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

40% there

if its auction and theres space sure, what would be really awesome is to start a keeper/dynasty league

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    We use a site named Leaguesafe in the other GMB league. I'm all for using that again, it's much safer, everyone knows where their money is, pays out the second the season ends, etc.

I mean, we can do PayPal; it's not like I'd screw you guys over, but in leagues in which I don't commission, Leaguesafe-secured leagues are a must for me, so obviously I think it's worth it. I find that the negligible fees they charge are welllllll worth the peace of mind for all involved.
    The leaguesafe idea sounds good to me. I'm just hoping we can fill out the rest of the spots so we can get this going

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    if its auction and theres space sure, what would be really awesome is to start a keeper/dynasty league
    I'd be down for an auction. How exactly does the auction league work? You have a budget and people bid on specific players or something along those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
    I'd be down for an auction. How exactly does the auction league work? You have a budget and people bid on specific players or something along those lines?
    everyone gets 200 usually and everyone bids on each player as their nominated. I think if we changed it to 300 it would go alot faster because everyone could fill out their roster without waiting for it to get to the scraps and if its 100 it would lead to some really skillful budgeting to get a good team

I was thinking, maybe we should add one or two keepers. I've never done a keeper league before, but we have plans in another league of mine to transition into one next year.

And I'll do an auction if everyone is down for that. I plan on doing a bunch of Yahoo Pro20 auctions, so I'll just do one less of those.