+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

How has nobody started a thread here yet!?!?

I ain't scared......who are some sleepers this year?

Early rounds big fan of Eddie Lacy and Anrew Luck
    Mid Rounds big fan of Moreno
    Late Rounds big fan of Ruben Randle

I haven't done much research yet, but just got the Fantasy Football itch this past week.
    JR....do it, do it!

1- Eric Ebron- TE
    2- Gabe Jackson- OG
    3- Weston Richburg/Marcus Martin- C
    4- Antonio Richardson- OT
    5a- Anthony Johnson- DT
    5b- Marqueston Huff- FS
    6- Aaron Lynch- DE

Cordarelle Patterson will be huge, Mike Wallace has a chance at a bounce back year with the new OC

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Cordarelle Patterson will be huge, Mike Wallace has a chance at a bounce back year with the new OC
    Patterson is gonna beast this year.. as for the Dolphins... I will try and not own any of them

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Not too keen on Wallace or the Dolphins. I do like what I hear about Patterson though. What round do you think he'll go?
    JR....do it, do it!

1- Eric Ebron- TE
    2- Gabe Jackson- OG
    3- Weston Richburg/Marcus Martin- C
    4- Antonio Richardson- OT
    5a- Anthony Johnson- DT
    5b- Marqueston Huff- FS
    6- Aaron Lynch- DE

Patterson's overrated, and Wallace's ADP is rising. I loved him in March when he was in the WR35-40 range and everyone was sleeping on the Lazor-effect, but he'll be in the mid-to-late 20s by August.

As for Patterson, I think there's upside, but very little equity when he's going as a top-15 WR (WR13 per MFL data).

No order:

Jeremy Hill - BJGE is likely to be cut from what I'm hearing and Bernard isn't an every down back. Hill will likely see all the goal line carries too.

Markus Wheaton - His role is going to increase this year with the absence of Emanuel Sanders. And with Brown having a breakout year, I expect the coverage rolled his way freeing Wheaton up who's a game changer.

Toby Gerhart - MJD's out and Gerhart is tough and physical. I think the Jags will rely heavily on the run game again and Toby will be looked to pound it out.

Cody Lattimer - Eric Decker out, Lattimer in. Peyton has a way of getting his receivers up to speed and fast. Look what he did for Julius Thomas in one year.

I have a lot more but I'll list em later if others don't mention them..

^Gerhart is another guy whose upside was sucked out of him by his ADP surge. Gerhart would've been on every one of my teams when he was a late-6th round pick.

But now that he's going at the end of the 4th, pass.

I was quite fond of Michael Floyd a few months ago. He's risen a bit too far, too, though.

Next year, I'm just gonna start drafting in February/March.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    ^Gerhart is another guy whose upside was sucked out of him by his ADP surge. Gerhart would've been on every one of my teams when he was a late-6th round pick.

But now that he's going at the end of the 4th, pass.
    not a big fan of Gerhart on the Jags.. gonna be down by 3 scores at the half and throwing the ball most games

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I was quite fond of Michael Floyd a few months ago. He's risen a bit too far, too, though.

Next year, I'm just gonna start drafting in February/March.
    Floyd.. Big Big fan