+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Who to start!?

  1. #1
    Bench Player Crushgroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Phx, AZ
    Posts
    17

    Question Who to start!?

    Do I trust Rashad Jennings, or do I play Andre Williams? Or do i go really bold and play both?


    Any thoughts or input is appreciated!
    Just a New Yorker living in AZ.

  2. #2
    Dont play both, I would go with Williams honestly. I think Rashad got 3 carries lat game maybe?? I would be surprised if Williams doesn't get 70% of the snaps, its the end of the season in a lost season and Jennings has been banged up, why not get him even more rest and let the Rookie get some more experience.

  3. #3
    Just FYI, there's a sit/start thread here...

    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t-start-thread

    I wouldn't start both, but pay attention to the injury report to make your determination.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 12-10-2014 at 02:04 PM.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  4. #4
    Bench Player Crushgroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Phx, AZ
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Just FYI, there's a sit/start thread here...

    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t-start-thread

    I wouldn't start both, but pay attention to the injury report to make your determination.
    I can't believe i overlooked that thread...whooops

    Thanks for the link and thanks for the input!
    Just a New Yorker living in AZ.

  5. #5
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,743
    Have to monitor the practice reports. If Jennings is practicing in full -- he's the guy, and he's gonna carry the load.

  6. #6
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,316
    Who are your other options, there should be no situation where your starting both of them
    #80

  7. #7
    Bench Player Crushgroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Phx, AZ
    Posts
    17
    My RB depth is very bad. I've got Eddie Lacy and Rashad as my starters now. I've got Darren Sproles on the bench and Andre Williams.

    I passed up the Cardinals new starting RB for the Broncos new Kicker.
    Just a New Yorker living in AZ.

  8. #8
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,316
    is jonathan stewart availble
    #80

  9. #9
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushgroove View Post
    My RB depth is very bad. I've got Eddie Lacy and Rashad as my starters now. I've got Darren Sproles on the bench and Andre Williams.

    I passed up the Cardinals new starting RB for the Broncos new Kicker.
    At this point of the season, your RB depth is fine. Go Lacy/Rashad, and hopefully you have some sick WRs to go with them.

  10. #10
    Bench Player Crushgroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Phx, AZ
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    At this point of the season, your RB depth is fine. Go Lacy/Rashad, and hopefully you have some sick WRs to go with them.
    I have some decent ones. Antonio Brown, Kelvin Benjamin, Kenny Stillis, and Steve Smith Sr in the Flex. On the bench Kennan Allen, Michael Floyd.
    Just a New Yorker living in AZ.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts