+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 218 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    we run one here "thee threaders" Matt handles the money and its very unorganized jk we send the doe to matt ......not sure what you are saying about organize a league we been running that one for a number of years now
    You're saying the same thing I said. You send the money to Matt, therefore, your league is technically a free league. If it were an actual pay league, the money wouldn't be held by a specific person, but ESPN/CBS/Yahoo! FF, per se, would manage the rewards. And, like I said, I'd gladly do it, but I would understand if people had reservations about sending me money lol.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    You're saying the same thing I said. You send the money to Matt, therefore, your league is technically a free league. If it were an actual pay league, the money wouldn't be held by a specific person, but ESPN/CBS/Yahoo! FF, per se, would manage the rewards. And, like I said, I'd gladly do it, but I would understand if people had reservations about sending me money lol.
    ok ...hell I'd trust ya....but I hear what your saying

ok ...hell I'd trust ya....but I hear what your saying
    Haha, thanks man. Shoot me a PM w/e-mail if you want in. As for league fee, that will be up for debate, but I'm down.

How much do you guys do in your league with Matt? I had some pretty high stakes league last year (well, $200 per team is pretty significant for me, haha), but I also did a couple small ($10, $15, $20, etc.) leagues that were very fun, too.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Haha, thanks man. Shoot me a PM w/e-mail if you want in. As for league fee, that will be up for debate, but I'm down.

How much do you guys do in your league with Matt? I had some pretty high stakes league last year (well, $200 per team is pretty significant for me, haha), but I also did a couple small ($10, $15, $20, etc.) leagues that were very fun, too.
    haha.. I wasn't really trying to horn my way in man you must have players last year who would want back in? but hey if you need some to fill out I would play....we were at 50 per ...12 teams I forget the payoffs 200 would be a substantial amount for me also.. ha...I'd feel bad taking that much for you all..........see how you fill out you need someone I'll play

haha.. I wasn't really trying to horn my way in man you must have players last year who would want back in? but hey if you need some to fill out I would play....we were at 50 per ...12 teams I forget the payoffs 200 would be a substantial amount for me also.. ha...I'd feel bad taking that much for you all..........see how you fill out you need someone I'll play
    Nah, you can join, no need to wait. We struggled filling ten teams out last year because it was kind of last minute. First come, first serve, so if you want in, you're in.

I'm keen. PPR or standard?

Standard, in all likelihood.

Banned
    I'm in if there is still room

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    I'm in if there is still room
    Yes, PM me your email.

I'm willing to take this league out to 12, or 14 people (at some point, we can discuss/debate it amongst ourselves). As of now, though, we have six player:

-Rudyy
    -Moke
    -Byron
    -Toadofsteel
    -Morehead St.
    -ShakeandBake
    -Flip Empty (possibly)

If anyone is worried about not getting a spot because of returning members, don't; first come, first serve. Many of last year's players don't really post here much, anyway.

If we, for some reason, have trouble filling out the league, I have a few friends who are unaware of this league, but would definitely play if I asked. But, if we all collectively decide to add a small league fee, I will not ask any friends to play, as to avoid any concerns of a conspiracy.
    Last edited by gmen0820; 06-11-2013 at 07:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread