+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 159 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    you the boss bill....but just thinking about what difference it makes...." randomized night/day of the draft versus knowing ahead of time "...advantage knowing ahead of time ?..... Idk ...I'm not big on mocking even if I know my position......winging it is more my style so whatever you decide
    It'd be 30 minutes before the draft if I leave the settings the way they are now. I don't know, though. I just don't want people discouraged by their draft spot (even though every spot has it's benefits).

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    It'd be 30 minutes before the draft if I leave the settings the way they are now. I don't know, though. I just don't want people discouraged by their draft spot (even though every spot has it's benefits).
    Matt pulls them out of a hat...." didn't know you could do them early with yahoo"......Last year I was 11...I found it to be tough.....

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Matt pulls them out of a hat...." didn't know you could do them early with yahoo"......Last year I was 11...I found it to be tough.....
    Well this is your first year playing FF with me, so you're gonna find that a lot of things this year will be "tough."

Go Andrew Luck.

Banned
    Well this is your first year playing FF with me, so you're gonna find that a lot of things this year will be "tough."

Go Andrew Luck.
    If anyone takes Weeden I'm going to hunt them down

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    If anyone takes Weeden I'm going to hunt them down
    Lol no one is drafting Weeden, that's a certainty.

Tell ya what, if you don't draft Weeden because someone else does, I'll lock their team every Sunday morning until they cut him.

All-Pro

Go Andrew Luck.
    haha..... remember this Bill " when the going gets tough the tough get going "
    Last edited by byron; 06-27-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Tell ya what, if you don't draft Weeden because someone else does, I'll lock their team every Sunday morning until they cut him.
    Pshh I'm not wasting a draft pick on him but I want him as a FA otherwise I have to change my team name

Draft date and time works for me. No real feelings about draft order. Makes for good banter when you know when people are picking ahead of time.The schedules still need to be fixed. Every team needs to play each division rival twice.

Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    Draft date and time works for me. No real feelings about draft order. Makes for good banter when you know when people are picking ahead of time.The schedules still need to be fixed. Every team needs to play each division rival twice.
    Schedules are automatically generated by the three divisions, which are also automatically generated.

+ Reply to Thread