+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I'm just gonna leave the QB stats as the standard Yahoo! setting.

Moving on: What do we do with ShakeandBake? Should he remain in the league since bragging rights don't apply to permanently banned users?
    Is he permanently banned? What for?

Never saw him post anything that would even come close to justifying a permanent ban.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Is he permanently banned? What for?Never saw him post anything that would even come close to justifying a permanent ban.
    Him and DarkSaint got into it, and he was permanently banned. Then he made anther username to bash the mods. I got confirmation that it is a permanent ban, so I don't really know how to play this. There's no motives for him to play, which isn't to say he'd be a dormant manager, but it could prove problematic.

Veteran
    Scoop me up

All-Pro
    Him and DarkSaint got into it, and he was permanently banned. Then he made anther username to bash the mods. I got confirmation that it is a permanent ban, so I don't really know how to play this. There's no motives for him to play, which isn't to say he'd be a dormant manager, but it could prove problematic.
    problematic in the sense you think he would be a slacker ?....Did he play last year ? maybe a letter of intent or something might answer some questions for you ....not sure man
    Last edited by byron; 07-01-2013 at 08:33 PM.

I'm just gonna leave the QB stats as the standard Yahoo! setting.

Moving on: What do we do with ShakeandBake? Should he remain in the league since bragging rights don't apply to permanently banned users?
    Rosie wants to play.
    Get well soon 80.

Nothing worse than when an owner just bails on a league. You can have the league commissioner set the lineup every week, but it gets hairy when there are injuries and FA's have to be picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Nothing worse than when an owner just bails on a league. You can have the league commissioner set the lineup every week, but it gets hairy when there are injuries and FA's have to be picked up.
    Yeah, I have done free leagues before, and, with the exception of last year's GMB league, I've bailed on all of them (as every other owner had, too).

There's simply no motivation to play, for me at least, when nothing is at stake. Question is: Is that the case for S&B since he is permanently banned?

If he's out of touch on this board, he'll be out of touch in the league. Replace him.

Damn, that sucks that Shakeandbake can't play. He probably won't be active since he's not here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Rosie wants to play.
    rosie is a good dude i never met him however he was nice enough to get me a playoff towel vs the falcons. he sent it to me and refused to let me pay for the costs a real class act. let him in
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

+ Reply to Thread