+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Yeah, the only player I'd be uneasy with is Jared Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Yeah, the only player I'd be uneasy with is Jared Cook.
    And that's a TE in a 12 team league.

A TE with massive upside, respectable "floor," and a HC that's firmly behind him.

Lamar Miller would be my concern. I just don't know if Philbin is gonna pull some slick **** with him. I hope he doesn't, since I have him in my 2K league, but you could definitely say that I'm uneasy with him.

Well Daniel Thomas sucks, so that bodes well for him.

Yeah, Cook has the measurables and whatnot but he's yet to do anything with them. He's a perennial sleeper. Hopefully a change of scenery and a QB upgrade will be good for him.

With my team in this league, having Graham and a very solid supporting cast should put me in the playoffs, at the least.

One thing I learned last year with MS winning the league was that the best team doesn't always win. So there's always that.

Yep, it's the week-to-week matchups that do it, and no matter who you play, Graham gives you an instant advantage at TE. I say that through gritted teeth as I'm putting Rob freaking Housler up against him, haha.

Yep, it's the week-to-week matchups that do it, and no matter who you play, Graham gives you an instant advantage at TE. I say that through gritted teeth as I'm putting Rob freaking Housler up against him, haha.
    Oh, ****, you're my first victim this year. I just realized that.

Nah, you have a solid chance with Newton/Dez/Bowe/Forte...because they're all gonna dominate in my other league, too.

Wow, you actually got really close to my team. Less depth, but very similar starting lineup.

You have me owned as far as RBs go. I like Andre Brown as a flex, but I'm not at all happy with my starters.

You have me owned as far as RBs go. I like Andre Brown as a flex, but I'm not at all happy with my starters.
    Yeah, with my two starters going on their byes so late (weeks nine and ten), I like the value in picking Le'Veon Bell. His recovery timetable is week 6, and I'm hoping he'll be in playing shape by week 9.

Jonathan Stewart should also be back by week 9, so I can probably count on him for a four point effort and hope that Graham goes off on that week.

But hey, a Graham/Gore/Wayne might be considered for, say, Gronk/Forte/Dez....

+ Reply to Thread