+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 301 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Since I'm a "BS commish who thinks he runs ****," why don't I just cut him from your team myself?!

I don't understand, Moke. On 3 -- possibly more -- different occasions, you've asked me to delete your team. I can't "delete" your team, so I've done the next closest thing: lock it.
    You're that afraid id make a dunbass move like you plan on doing to others? Gotcha!

Cut him from my team, goes to show the commish you would be

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Calvin Johnson for toddy white, maybe I'll include Pierre Thomas if I'm generous
    Sure, send me the trade.

Oh...wait...I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Sure, send me the trade.

Oh...wait...I forgot.

"Fun" league lmao locking my team

Then unlock me ***got
    Look here Mokey...You said you were walking away from your team. That screws up the whole league for all. Then its no longer "fun".
    You want it to be a fun league then don't threten to blow it up because you don't like a trade. It was a bull**** move.

So I don't blame the commish being careful with your team right now. If I had a vote, I'd vote to have him take over your team. I doubt that will happen, but I personally hate that **** you dropped on everybody earlier today.
    Get well soon 80.

"Fun" league lmao locking my team
    Dude - get a hold of yourself

Bill is a little overreacting over here with deleting me completely out of the league, ***** move

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Look here Mokey...You said you were walking away from your team. That screws up the whole league for all. Then its no longer "fun".
    You want it to be a fun league then don't threten to blow it up because you don't like a trade. It was a bull**** move.

So I don't blame the commish being careful with your team right now. If I had a vote, I'd vote to have him take over your team. I doubt that will happen, but I personally hate that **** you dropped on everybody earlier today.

Walking away? I wasnt walking away, you think I'm walking away? I've been checking the league every day. Do me a favor and stop acting like this is so serious

That being said, not sure if I can ever do a league with gmen0820 again.... some BS move to just delete me like that but lmao, gotcha.

+ Reply to Thread