+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 216 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2156

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Maybe so. Maybe its just Philly.
    Washington's defense IS horrible this season. That's what I was referring to.

    Personally, I wouldn't start Eli unless I absolutely had to. And I'd think twice then as well.
    I know what you mean, the guy is truly match-up proof. Simply maddening to own.

    Also, I made a mistake with that stat, it's 3/8 over six games rather than three.

  2. #1112
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't YOU start wit the Giants hate.
    I learn from the best..which is you...

    ...according to EDM lmao.

  3. #1113
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I learn from the best..which is you...

    ...according to EDM lmao.
    EliDaManning, DarkSaint, 4th and 1 and imstillripped are all the same person.

    And BTW....None of them has a heart that you referenced in another thread.
    (although it was a funny line)
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  4. #1114
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    EliDaManning, DarkSaint, 4th and 1 and imstillripped are all the same person.

    And BTW....None of them has a heart that you referenced in another thread.
    (although it was a funny line)
    The mods claim they are not, but I refuse to believe that.
    Haha thanks, they have blackholes as hearts.

  5. #1115
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    The mods claim they are not, but I refuse to believe that.
    Haha thanks, they have blackholes as hearts.
    Its easy to open account with different IP addresses.

    I caught one of them today. One opened a thread and the other posted on it, indirectly claiming he opened it.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #1116
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its easy to open account with different IP addresses.

    I caught one of them today. One opened a thread and the other posted on it, indirectly claiming he opened it.
    Lol!!
    I'm just going to assume that gmen0820 is behind all this.

  7. #1117
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol!!
    I'm just going to assume that gmen0820 is behind all this.
    In this case, EliDaManning opened a thread and DarkSaint suggested that he opened the thread, obviously forgetting that he opened it under EliDaManning.
    When you are juggling 4 or 5 screen names, it can get confusing. And we know that particular poster is easily confused.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #1118
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Cruz' Basement, Hiding
    Posts
    31,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    In this case, EliDaManning opened a thread and DarkSaint suggested that he opened the thread, obviously forgetting that he opened it under EliDaManning.
    When you are juggling 4 or 5 screen names, it can get confusing. And we know that particular poster is easily confused.
    Loooooooool! It's so obvious. I don't know who they are trying to fool.

    It's funny watching you agitate them, they try to play it off wit the "LOL's".

  9. #1119
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lol!!
    I'm just going to assume that gmen0820 is behind all this.
    LOL, u imbecils r still tryin to say I have multiple accounts? lmfao wow...

    later.

  10. #1120
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,572
    your astounding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts