+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 298 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2974

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #1151
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Thanks for jinxing me, now Pierre Thomas is gonna go and score five touchdowns.
    I wish..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #1152
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Three players and 58 points I need in one GMB league. (Brees, Colston and Hartley)
    Same three players and 43 points in the other.

    Can Morehead do it? About 1 in 4 in the first and near 50/50 in the other.
    Get well soon 80.

  3. #1153
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Three players and 58 points I need in one GMB league. (Brees, Colston and Hartley)
    Same three players and 43 points in the other.

    Can Morehead do it? About 1 in 4 in the first and near 50/50 in the other.
    I think so.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #1154
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I think so.
    I figure 2 TD's to Colston and one more to someone else, or 1 TD to Colston and 3 more to someone else.
    I don't know. 35 points for Brees, 17 to Colston and the rest for Hartley. At least I have a reason to watch.
    Lets hope they triple Jimmy so Colston can run open all day.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #1155
    Could see some Kenny Stills in this one.

  6. #1156
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I figure 2 TD's to Colston and one more to someone else, or 1 TD to Colston and 3 more to someone else.
    I don't know. 35 points for Brees, 17 to Colston and the rest for Hartley. At least I have a reason to watch.
    Lets hope they triple Jimmy so Colston can run open all day.
    Drew Brees shines on MNF, so I can see him having a 3+ TD game.
    1 to Colston, 2 to Graham or vice versa.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  7. #1157
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,521
    I need Graham to outscore Hartley by 11 points.

  8. #1158
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,521
    Nick Toon is a big dude. He's a deep sleeper next year.

  9. #1159
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Drew Brees shines on MNF, so I can see him having a 3+ TD game.
    1 to Colston, 2 to Graham or vice versa.
    THIS is why I draft Drew Brees every year. For games like this.
    I'm 57 points down with Brees, Colston and Hartley and I end up winning by 6. The guy is money.
    Morehead Than U Get is 3-1 with a lousy team. My three RB's (including flex) got me less than 10 points total.
    Even Morehead's Underdogs are back in the game.

    Hahahahaha!!!
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #1160
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    THIS is why I draft Drew Brees every year. For games like this.
    I'm 57 points down with Brees, Colston and Hartley and I end up winning by 6. The guy is money.
    Morehead Than U Get is 3-1 with a lousy team. My three RB's (including flex) got me less than 10 points total.
    Even Morehead's Underdogs are back in the game.

    Hahahahaha!!!
    not sweating your team
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts