+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3008

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #1191
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,012
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    im glad that you put more thought in this trade then james starks for roddy white trade disaster.
    Oh, I put a lot of thought in that one, but I was also desperate.

    And desperation = poo.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #1192
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh, I put a lot of thought in that one, but I was also desperate.

    And desperation = poo.
    were you drunk when you were thinking
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  3. #1193
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,012
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    were you drunk when you were thinking
    No, but I tend to over think. I'm certainly not helping my case, haha.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  4. #1194
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
    I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #1195
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,036
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
    I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
    That is a good idea

  6. #1196
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    im glad that you put more thought in this trade then james starks for roddy white trade disaster.
    +1

  7. #1197
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You know..I wish we would all use our GMB screen names under the name of managers. I don't know who half the teams are run by.
    I need to know who to smack talk to every week.
    In case anyone didn't know, or had any trouble.

    ....I'm Rudy Wreck 'Em.....
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #1198
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    In case anyone didn't know, or had any trouble.

    ....I'm Rudy Wreck 'Em.....
    Friggin Peyton has killed me in both leagues. I went up against him when he had 7 TD's and now yesterday. Jeez......
    Get well soon 80.

  9. #1199
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    37,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Friggin Peyton has killed me in both leagues. I went up against him when he had 7 TD's and now yesterday. Jeez......
    Tough week MS.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #1200
    I played against Tony Romo this week and I won

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts