Page 133 of 212 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2112

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I'll give you Julius for James Starks

Just made you a solid trade offer for Julius

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Just made you a solid trade offer for Julius
    He's such a filthy TE. He'll probably go before the 4th next year.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    He's such a filthy TE. He'll probably go before the 4th next year.
    Got him off of waivers after week 1 in my other league . . . he's been a beast

i was dumb enough to hype him up in preseason to an opponent. hes used him twice against me this year, both times for 15+ points.

Good Times!

I grabbed him once he was named the starter. Peyton has always loved his TEs in the red zone, and this guy looked more like Dallas Clark than Tamme or Dreesen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I grabbed him once he was named the starter. Peyton has always loved his TEs in the red zone, and this guy looked more like Dallas Clark than Tamme or Dreesen.
    yep. part of the reason why i order the preseason package is precisely for guys like that. he looked good in preseason and manning was connecting with him. although in this case, it didnt pan out well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    yep. part of the reason why i order the preseason package is precisely for guys like that. he looked good in preseason and manning was connecting with him. although in this case, it didnt pan out well for me.
    It was "ex basketball player" that initially drew me to him hah - I went after Martellus Bennett last year because of the same thing. I'm hoping Brandon Bostick stays relatively quiet this season so he can be had late next season.

cool, Ill do my part to make sure no one knows about

Brandon Bostick

Brandon Bostick

Brandon Bostick

Brandon Bostick

either

Haha, it'll probably be hard to keep the presumed Jermichael Finley replacement quiet anyway.

and hes on my bench lol, granted all the way at the bottom. Giants dont give up points to TE past 5 weeks, pft dem jerks! Never doing me a solid!