+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1968

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Haha, it'll probably be hard to keep the presumed Jermichael Finley replacement quiet anyway.

crazy hows hes out for possibly the rest of his career, in a walk year too (parly why I drafted him, cause he was due a decent season)

then they FINALY use him more and he has a really good first half, and gets hurt. Typical Finley

I did draft Gates but dropped him, granted I had 8 starters on bye that week......sooooo, had no choice. It was him or one of Ryan, Rivers, Luck and with QB dropping like flies, I wasnt about to help n e 1 out like that. Its a tight league. I even dropped floyd for Palmer, so no one uses him this week. Im stingy that way LOL

Haha, I'm the same. I often stockpile players and defenses to keep them away from people. In one league I carried four tight ends for a few weeks.

Yeah, that's sad about Finley. I was watching that game when it happened. You never want to see a guy go off like that.

The Packers have been hit so hard by injuries this season.

Words cannot explain how much I hate Trent Richardson, my first round pick in one of my money leagues. He absolutely sucks.

Made it 10 times worse that my opponents in 2 leagues started Donald Brown this week!

Yeah, I fell into that trap as well. I just don't understand how he can be that bad.

Richardson, Spiller and Rice. Straight bums.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Words cannot explain how much I hate Trent Richardson, my first round pick in one of my money leagues. He absolutely sucks.

Made it 10 times worse that my opponents in 2 leagues started Donald Brown this week!
    I have no idea why anyone thought he was a good pick in the 1st round...

That's why when I had a late pick in the 1st round, I didn't fall for the BS on this guy or any of the remaining RBs.

Most of them were pure **** by the time I got to pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I have no idea why anyone thought he was a good pick in the 1st round...
    Feature back on a run-happy team. 11 TDs in 2012

Feature back on a run-happy team. 11 TDs in 2012
    RBs were tough to get this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    RBs were tough to get this year.
    Yeah, in retrospect, JC, AD, McCoy, Lynch and maybe Morris were the only ones worthy of a first-rounder. Amazing how many highly touted backs completely tanked.

Drafting today you'd be seeing Bush, Forte, Gore, Graham, Calvin and Peyton feature in the first round more often.

What a great deal the Browns made for Richardson.

To me, he just looks like a big, slow guy that doesn't even seem to run with a lot of power.

Yeah, in retrospect, JC, AD, McCoy, Lynch and maybe Morris were the only ones worthy of a first-rounder. Amazing how many highly touted backs completely tanked.

Drafting today you'd be seeing Bush, Forte, Gore, Graham, Calvin and Peyton feature in the first round more often.
    Truth, Forte was someone I avoided for some reason.

I had calvin in the first round after seeing the RBs