+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 303 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3022

Thread: GMB FF League

Stupid advice from another owner let alone a commissioner is just that stupid advice. You just can't make a comment on another owner's lineup especially during the championship rounds. Your stupid advice along with your inability to see your role as a commissioner clearly paints you as just that--stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    Stupid advice from another owner let alone a commissioner is just that stupid advice. You just can't make a comment on another's owners lineup especially during the championship rounds. Your stupid advice along with your inability to see your role as a commissioner clearly paints as just that--stupid.
    So it went from "collusion" to "stupid advice." That's fine. I'm far more comfortable having my intellect attacked than being falsely portrayed as a colluder.

As for my "stupid advice," if Flip actually does play Andre Brown -- which, I assure you, will be his decision, and not in the least swayed by the opinion of the guy he's beaten twice this year -- then you should be thrilled since you're playing him.

And before I forget, I hear Cutler is coming back this week. Kaepernick hasn't been too hot this year, you might want to consider making a switch. Whoops, I just can't resist. Sheesh...

I never finalize my roster until the night/morning before kickoff. I rarely even check it unless I've made a pickup.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-13-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Nonsense, Flip. You are at the mercy of my suggestions!

Haha, I'm still not sure either way. The fact that Brown is no longer the goal-line back has dropped his value quite a bit. I keep worrying that his leg is going to go flying off, too.

Unfortunately, your commissioner put you in a position where if you start Brown and beat me, he looks both shoddy and shady. I've never been in a league where a commissioner comments on another person's roster in a forum/message board and doesn't announce all trade deals. I questioned whether that last minute trade before the deadline actually happened before the deadline. We all know how close Bill is to Rudy in wanting to monopolize the league. Great to see where both are at now!
    Last edited by RolleN N CruzN; 12-14-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Unfortunately, your commissioner put you in a position where if you start Brown and beat me, he looks both shoddy and shaddy. I've never been in a league where a commissioner comments on another persons roster in a forum/message board and doesn't announce all trade deals. I questioned whether that last minute trade before the deadline actually happened before the deadline. We all know how close Bill is to Rudy in wanting to monopolize the league. Great to see where both are at now!
    What? How did I get into this?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Unfortunately, your commissioner put you in a position where if you start Brown and beat me, he looks both shoddy and shaddy. I've never been in a league where a commissioner comments on another persons roster in a forum/message board and doesn't announce all trade deals. I questioned whether that last minute trade before the deadline actually happened before the deadline. We all know how close Bill is to Rudy in wanting to monopolize the league. Great to see where both are at now!
    See, you're throwing around big words like "monopoly" and "collusion," and I don't feel you know exactly what they mean.

And you question if the trade made was before the deadline? I'd be glad to disprove another one of your baseless claims:

Pictured below is my confirmation email of trade acceptance. Note the date on the far right, November 28th.

And here are our league settings:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....74870/settings

Now, I don't know how you operate in your "other leagues," but November 28th is most certainly before November 29th.

As for not announcing all trade deals, they're publicized on our league's transaction list. And even if I did announce trade deals, I'm sure you'd throw a hissy fit at me for "commenting on another person's roster in a forum/message board."

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    See, you're throwing around big words like "monopoly" and "collusion"
    You missed shoddy and shady.

Why the aggression? It seems that every time you've entered into discussion pertaining to this league you've been either negative or critical. Nothing wrong with airing concerns, but you seem to start an argument every time you do.

Also, no, I won't start Brown.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 12-14-2013 at 07:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread