+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 301 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3005

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    no, you were saying how good you were cause you made the playoffs.
    Prove it. Because I am saying openly right now that my team, albeit better than your team, wasn't that good.

Saying that my team was overrated because it was better than that dumpster squad you were marching out there week-to-week is an exaggeration.

If everyone felt my team was awesome, then you may have a claim. But no one, including myself, felt my team was that strong. In other words, no one was overrating my team.

Now go get your shine box.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Prove it. Because I am saying openly right now that my team, albeit better than your team, wasn't that good.

Saying that my team was overrated because it was better than that dumpster squad you were marching out there week-to-week is an exaggeration.

If everyone felt my team was awesome, then you may have a claim. But no one, including myself, felt my team was that strong. In other words, no one was overrating my team.

Now go get your shine box.
    Look, your team sucked, you suck.

I was better and I will win the championship this season.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Look, your team sucked, you suck.

I was better and I will win the championship this season.

Yes, your ninth place team was definitely better; showed up in the rankings, too. You just may have been the lowest ranking Peyton Manning-led team in the country.

Dwayne Bowe can just **** right off

My God, Bowe was a disaster. Can't see much improvement for him in the future.

Yes, your ninth place team was definitely better; showed up in the rankings, too. You just may have been the lowest ranking Peyton Manning-led team in the country.
    My team got injured, that is the only reason you made the playoffs.

The only.

My team got injured, that is the only reason you made the playoffs.

The only.
    What? I was 8-5 -- the 3rd best record in the league. Your team getting hurt had no bearing on my team making the playoffs. If anything, Flip would have missed the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.

What? I was 8-5 -- the 3rd best record in the league. Your team getting hurt had no bearing on my team making the playoffs. If anything, Flip would have missed the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.
    dude, you were third in the DIVISION for the ****ing longest, then I collapsed and that's the only reason why you made the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.

dude, you were third in the DIVISION for the ****ing longest, then I collapsed and that's the only reason why you made the playoffs.

Lmao, get a clue.
    You really have no clue what you are talking about. I was third in our division for one week.

You really have no clue what you are talking about. I was third in our division for one week.
    You definitely were not second in our division...

wasn't smoking villagers (who the hell is that) second ...flip was last, you and flip alternated between third and fourth cause you guys sucked