+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 296 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2954

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Who makes more waiver wire moves: Toad or Rudyy?
    Only if everyone I draft gets injured again...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Who makes more ****ty, low-ball trades? : Bill or Bill?
    It probably will be me. Trading is great, especially when you find a sucker.

It probably will be me. Trading is great, especially when you find a sucker.
    Are you one of those used-car salesman kind of trade guys? I had one of those in my league who tried to trade Marques Colston for Julio Jones once, and he was doing his damn hardest to try and make it sound appetizing. Of course, had I known Julio would get injured, I would have accepted. But at face value at the time, it was obviously a massive lowball deal.

Speaking of lowball trading, it's not really my fault when people offer me amazing deals.

Just last night I was offered (and took) Drew Brees and this guy's 5th round pick for Nick Foles, Ryan Mathews, and my 4th round pick -- hellz yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Are you one of those used-car salesman kind of trade guys? I had one of those in my league who tried to trade Marques Colston for Julio Jones once, and he was doing his damn hardest to try and make it sound appetizing. Of course, had I known Julio would get injured, I would have accepted. But at face value at the time, it was obviously a massive lowball deal.
    dfaretg
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Speaking of lowball trading, it's not really my fault when people offer me amazing deals.

Just last night I was offered (and took) Drew Brees and this guy's 5th round pick for Nick Foles, Ryan Mathews, and my 4th round pick -- hellz yeah.
    Damn son... Props for outmatching my "Gio and Keenan for Andre Brown" story.

Damn son... Props for outmatching my "Gio and Keenan for Andre Brown" story.
    And it's 6 points/TD. Brees is a game-changer in that format.

And it's 6 points/TD. Brees is a game-changer in that format.
    Poor guy is probably thinking Napoleon Dynamite will have a monster season again...

Poor guy is probably thinking Napoleon Dynamite will have a monster season again...
    Don't get me wrong, I like Foles. I do think that Philly offense is legit, and that Foles is a great fit because of his ability to get the ball out quick and minimize mistakes.

I'd say his ceiling is QB8, and his floor is QB12. But Brees -- QB1 with a QB3 floor. And all I had to give was Ryan Mathews, who isn't exactly a baller in PPR formats with Woodhead taking 3rd downs and all downs in certain scenarios.

Happy Birthday Ryan!
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.