Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Happy Birthday Ryan!
    Thanks rudes leaving for training camp in 2 hrs
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

I'm predicting either ryan, Bill, or Morehead will finish last.
    I wouldn't bet on that considering I went to championship 2 years ago and went to playoffs last year with my first 2 picks on IR. Besides I don't make dumb *** trades like other people in this leauge
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Zing

And happy birthday, Milksteak.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    Thanks rudes leaving for training camp in 2 hrs
    Punch Victor for me

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    I wouldn't bet on that considering I went to championship 2 years ago and went to playoffs last year with my first 2 picks on IR. Besides I don't make dumb *** trades like other people in this leauge
    Yawn

That was then, this is now.

Punch Victor for me
    I yelled Cruz rudes loves you and he ignored me so I spit on him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13pancake blocks
    4-0 record

For those wondering (which is just me), the new mock draft tool yahoo has sucks.

I was in the 4th rd, chatting with some dufus (doofus?), and I had seconds left to draft (they start u off with 30 seconds), and couldnt make my pick in time and lo and behold, auto pick drafted me

Bishop Sankey

Granted, I feel like hes a sleeper, but last I checked, 4th rounders are for building ur damn legit starters.

I guess this has more to do with the fact that they ranked Bishop that high to begin with. JEEBUS!

Aside from that 30 sec. crap and crappy draft grading, it was enlightening.

I did a few and was able to get many of the same guys I got to start it.

I typically stay away from drafting previous year booms and go with more potential to explode guys....through out (avg 3rd place overall since I started 5 or so years ago); although this can come to bit u in the *** sometimes....when McCoy was taken 2nd, it caught me off guard and I took Spiller in a (literal) coin flip over Charles...which cost me last year. After he hurt his knee in preseason, I frantically tried to either get back Jackson (who i released the week before during preseason) or trade him, but nothing got approved by league owner. Sadly, that was a sign of bad tiding as we all know.

how many people were in the league last year? How many so far this year?

I believe that you can use the old mock setup on Yahoo if you prefer.

As for Sankey, I think they have him appropriately ranked at RB20ish. I was hoping he'd land in a less optimal situation; he's getting too much exposure in Tenn, consequently making his downside too prominent for my taste.

As for this league, 10/12 played last year, too. And 12/12 are currently signed up.

You do auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I believe that you can use the old mock setup on Yahoo if you prefer.

As for Sankey, I think they have him appropriately ranked at RB20ish. I was hoping he'd land in a less optimal situation; he's getting too much exposure in Tenn, consequently making his downside too prominent for my taste.

As for this league, 10/12 played last year, too. And 12/12 are currently signed up.

You do auctions?
    No, have never done an auction style draft; I prefer more traditional nfl style draft (except with reverse orders). Also, if thats the case (regarding the 12/12 this year), it looks like its filled up. Id prefer to max my leagues at 12. I dont mind a 10 and it wouldnt be the worst at 14 but 12 is a good number. I dont like having to fish the waiver wire every week because my roster is weak at half the positions (which 14 teams and above tend to be like)

If it does fall through (and its not auction style), hit me up; you already have my info

also, when do you do the pick selections? I typically am in a league where I like to know what pick I am about 5-7 before the draft, it makes it easier to plan out, based on my obvious competition. Is that something you do or is it on draft day?

also gives me more time to trade the pick if I dont like it. SO far, this year, pick three may be the best pick of the draft (based on my first 4 rd ADP mock, which isnt done yet).