+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 301 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3005

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #1861
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    sounds good pleasure doing business w you
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  2. #1862
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,743
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    sounds good pleasure doing business w you
    Yep. Good luck with McCoy.

  3. #1863
    I might be willing to trade down 1 or 2 spots on my first (I'm "Andre Brown's Fibula" picking #4 overall)... Byron or Rudy?

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  4. #1864
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,778
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yep. Good luck with McCoy.
    I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  5. #1865
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,743
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's
    Sounds like you're going Jimmy Graham.

  6. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Sounds like you're going Jimmy Graham.
    There was a guy in my league last year that picked Megatron 2nd overall lol...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  7. #1867
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    There was a guy in my league last year that picked Megatron 2nd overall lol...
    I was in a mock where a guy picked him first, but he had a reason behind it. He said he wanted the best TE because youre not gonna get TE with production thats similar, while you can find RBs later on with comparable stats to the ones at the top of the board

  8. #1868
    Veteran gurujot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I might be willing to trade down 1 or 2 spots on my first (I'm "Andre Brown's Fibula" picking #4 overall)... Byron or Rudy?
    Guys dont do it, why trade for the number 4 when you can trade up to number 2

  9. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    I was in a mock where a guy picked him first, but he had a reason behind it. He said he wanted the best TE because youre not gonna get TE with production thats similar, while you can find RBs later on with comparable stats to the ones at the top of the board
    Generally what separates the first rounders in any position from later rounds isn't so much the drop-off in ceiling, it's the drop-off in floor... For the first half of the season (havnig already lost 3 guys to injury), I had undrafted Knowshon Moreno as my RB...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-01-2014 at 04:26 PM.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  10. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's

    so basically, ur takin Forte!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts