Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3005

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    sounds good pleasure doing business w you
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    sounds good pleasure doing business w you
    Yep. Good luck with McCoy.

I might be willing to trade down 1 or 2 spots on my first (I'm "Andre Brown's Fibula" picking #4 overall)... Byron or Rudy?

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Yep. Good luck with McCoy.
    I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

I have him in my other keeper league so without giving it away shaddy wont be my pick. my pick is gonna shock the league and shake up draft strategy's
    Sounds like you're going Jimmy Graham.

Sounds like you're going Jimmy Graham.
    There was a guy in my league last year that picked Megatron 2nd overall lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    There was a guy in my league last year that picked Megatron 2nd overall lol...
    I was in a mock where a guy picked him first, but he had a reason behind it. He said he wanted the best TE because youre not gonna get TE with production thats similar, while you can find RBs later on with comparable stats to the ones at the top of the board

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I might be willing to trade down 1 or 2 spots on my first (I'm "Andre Brown's Fibula" picking #4 overall)... Byron or Rudy?
    Guys dont do it, why trade for the number 4 when you can trade up to number 2

Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    I was in a mock where a guy picked him first, but he had a reason behind it. He said he wanted the best TE because youre not gonna get TE with production thats similar, while you can find RBs later on with comparable stats to the ones at the top of the board
    Generally what separates the first rounders in any position from later rounds isn't so much the drop-off in ceiling, it's the drop-off in floor... For the first half of the season (havnig already lost 3 guys to injury), I had undrafted Knowshon Moreno as my RB...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 08-01-2014 at 04:26 PM.

so basically, ur takin Forte!