+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 304 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3039

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #2021
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,981
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    That will work out perfect, thanks man.
    Yo, give the auctions a try. You might not want to go back.

  2. #2022
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,981
    I'm kind of put off by the PRO leagues, though.

    1. I hate 10 team leagues.
    2. If it's gonna be 10 teams, make damn sure there's a flex. Everyone's starters look decent.

  3. #2023
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    4,104
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Yo, give the auctions a try. You might not want to go back.
    Thats what I wanna do, I love doing the auctions but theres never a full lobby in free leagues and bots absolutely ruin it

  4. #2024
    I wish auctions were more popular, they're a lot more fun than snake drafts.

  5. #2025
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,981
    Quote Originally Posted by gurujot View Post
    Thats what I wanna do, I love doing the auctions but theres never a full lobby in free leagues and bots absolutely ruin it
    They're actually easier in the PRO leagues. With no cpus, or 1-2 max, players actually go pretty cheap. Here are my 3 auction teams:






  6. #2026
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    4,104
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    They're actually easier in the PRO leagues. With no cpus, or 1-2 max, players actually go pretty cheap. Here are my 3 auction teams:





    the third one looks really good

  7. #2027
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,981
    I'd really have a decided advantage if there were a flex, though.

    Floyd and Morris would be dominant flex plays. The top one was my most recent draft. I sunk way more $$ into my starting lineup; dominant benches were becoming frustrating.

  8. #2028
    How much did Gronk go for?

  9. #2029
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    20,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    How much did Gronk go for?
    In my first auction, I stopped bidding at $28; he went for $31.

    I was able to land him for $19 and $23 in the other two. If it were a sharper league, he would've probably been $30 at the least. He's going early second in high-stakes and industry circles.

    I think that getting Gronk + an insurance policy for under $30 is the dominant strategy at Tight End this year. Saves about $25 off of Graham, but still offers similar upside.

  10. #2030
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    4,104
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    In my first auction, I stopped bidding at $28; he went for $31.

    I was able to land him for $19 and $23 in the other two. If it were a sharper league, he would've probably been $30 at the least. He's going early second in high-stakes and industry circles.

    I think that getting Gronk + an insurance policy for under $30 is the dominant strategy at Tight End this year. Saves about $25 off of Graham, but still offers similar upside.
    The risk on him is way to big for me, hes either gonna be a monster or not play at all

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts