Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    again you are the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not "ever".
    Just better than you guys last year.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Not "ever".
    Just better than you guys last year.
    you just got lucky me and bill both had better teams then you but you had the luck of the IRISH. and go figure im 100% Irish lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    you just got lucky me and bill both had better teams then you but you had the luck of the IRISH. and go figure im 100% Irish lol
    "Luck" is winning by a few points. It isn't luck when you win by 200+ in the playoffs.
    Stop being bitter. I managed my team better than you guys down the stretch, and that's how you win at FF.

And I'm half German and half French.
    Get well soon 80.

You can get lucky/unlucky on a few weeks of fantasy football.

Oh Yeah....someone actually waived Witten and I picked him up as a FA. Then I picked up Knowshon about a minute after the Broncos announced that he was the starter, about 10 minutes before game time.
    You all got outsmarted by Morehead and you throw regular season standings at me. Hahahaha!!!!
    You want to beat Morehead, you better be a lot better than you were last season. Because it wasn't that hard.
    Not "ever". Just better than you guys last year.
    I think Morehead is discounting the fact that we have some new owners this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You can get lucky/unlucky on a few weeks of fantasy football.
    Really? I had the best QB AND the best RB in FF.
    Was that luck?
    Yes there is a lot of luck in FF. But when you win by as much as I did. Luck isn't enough.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    I think Morehead is discounting the fact that we have some new owners this year...
    Not at all. I just don't want to hear that I didn't deserve to win last year. I was unbeatable in the playoffs.
    Get well soon 80.

Really? I had the best QB AND the best RB in FF.
    Was that luck?
    Yes there is a lot of luck in FF. But when you win by as much as I did. Luck isn't enough.
    I wasn't really talking about your situation because I don't know your situation, I never played last year with you guys.

I'm just saying you can get lucky a few weeks and unlucky some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I wasn't really talking about your situation because I don't know your situation, I never played last year with you guys.

I'm just saying you can get lucky a few weeks and unlucky some others.
    Of course. But you can put the right players, with the right matchups on your starting lineups.
    You can look to the waiver wires for good matchups, especially defenses. You goota look at the schedule and see, (for instance) who is playing against Arizona and see if any of those defenses is available.
    There is a reason that in my other GMB league, the same people are at or near the top every season. They know what they're doing.
    Wait until you see Byron in our league. He really knows how to play.
    Get well soon 80.

Of course. But you can put the right players, with the right matchups on your starting lineups.
    You can look to the waiver wires for good matchups, especially defenses. You goota look at the schedule and see, (for instance) who is playing against Arizona and see if any of those defenses is available.
    There is a reason that in my other GMB league, the same people are at or near the top every season. They know what they're doing.
    Wait until you see Byron in our league. He really knows how to play.
    Right, but getting a big player and then getting unlucky when he gets hurt... that sucks and blows. You really have to figure out how to work around that then.

+ Reply to Thread