+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 345 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 3444

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #31
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    22,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Eh, whatever floats everyone's boat.

    I just hate being signed up to all of these various websites
    Lol same, my bookmarks tab was taking me to four different sites for FF last year.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Yahoo is great

  3. #33
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    48,448
    For the record..I've never ever played FF before, lol..

  4. #34
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    22,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    For the record..I've never ever played FF before, lol..
    Well there's a draft. You want to be sure to land the best defense, kicker, early. You wait for those positions, good luck winning games.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

  5. #35
    All-Pro ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    "i have the chops"
    Posts
    5,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    For the record..I've never ever played FF before, lol..
    dont believe you

    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

  6. #36
    All-Pro ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    "i have the chops"
    Posts
    5,166
    i really dont care what we use

    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

    2015 season tbd

  7. #37
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    48,448
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    dont believe you
    Why?

  8. #38
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Lol same, my bookmarks tab was taking me to four different sites for FF last year.
    Yahoo is pretty universal, and that's why I enjoy it.

    They have fantasy sports that caters to every sport and they do a mighty good job at it.

    Never had an issue.

  9. #39
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Westside, Bankhead
    Posts
    22,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yahoo is pretty universal, and that's why I enjoy it.

    They have fantasy sports that caters to every sport and they do a mighty good job at it.

    Never had an issue.
    Their servers crashed a couple times and at the last second some people couldn't adjust their lineups. I never had that issue, but I could imagine the frustration.

    Yahoo! formally apologized, and I'm sure they'll work like hell to never let that happen again.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

  10. #40
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Their servers crashed a couple times and at the last second some people couldn't adjust their lineups. I never had that issue, but I could imagine the frustration.

    Yahoo! formally apologized, and I'm sure they'll work like hell to never let that happen again.
    Never even knew that happened LOL.

    What the hell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts