In addition to having the second-easiest overall schedule, BSchujasNYG has the softest last four games of the season. A soft stretch might begin in Week 11, when BSchujasNYG plays projected bottom-tier teams for three games in a row.
When will the waiver wire go into effect?
Where do you find that?
Slated for an 11th-Place Finish (2-11-0), Rudy Wreck 'Em Still Has Work To Do
Draft Grade: C
Ouch. Prove these ratings wrong by nominating yourself for the Toyota Hall of Fame.
Rudy Wreck 'Em was unable to capitalize on their fortuitous draft position. Despite selecting second overall, they're projected to finish 11th in GMB FF League with a mark of 2-11-0 (1,236 points). With six WRs on the roster, Rudy Wreck 'Em might have more quantity than quality at that spot; their WRs are projected to average 113 points this season, fewer than the league average of 130. They landed the least prolific triumvirate of RBs in the league, as they picked up Doug Martin, Giovani Bernard and Vick Ballard for their fantasy stable.
The Season AheadWhile Week 8 has the most players on bye for Rudy Wreck 'Em (4), Week 12 is actually projected to have the team's highest amount of idle fantasy points. From a projected points standpoint, they have one of the toughest slates in GMB FF League. Along with having the second-most grueling overall schedule, Rudy Wreck 'Em also has the second-most difficult last four games of the season. An especially difficult stretch might begin in Week 11, when Rudy Wreck 'Em battles the projected top-tier teams for two straight games.
- Strongest Position: DEF (11.7% above the league average) and QB (9.9%) are projected as especially strong units for Rudy Wreck 'Em.
- On Autopilot: Picking starting WRs should be academic most weeks for Rudy Wreck 'Em, as there's a healthy projected points difference between their third-ranked (Lance Moore) and fourth-ranked (Kendall Wright) WRs.
- Beginning with a Bang: Rudy Wreck 'Em got off to a sizzling start, amassing the most projected points in the league during the first half of the draft.
- Free Fallin': The GM of Rudy Wreck 'Em must have had to leave their draft party early. After tallying the most projected points in the league over the draft's first half, they racked up the fewest during the second half.
- Don't Rock the Boat: Rudy Wreck 'Em was focused on a steady squad, grabbing seven consistent players out of 15 picks.
- Super Sleeper: With the hope of a breakout performance, Rudy Wreck 'Em grabbed Josh Brown with pick No. 146.
You will see the list of all players not on a FF roster. The "W" indicated waivers and "FA" indicates free agents. The first 3 days after a game they are all W's. Which means you have to wait to see if someone who has a higher waiver number has claimed them. If they are FA's, you can put them on your roster without waiting and dump one of your existing players to make room.
Usually this goes on after the season has started. A guy gets hurt and now a starting RB in on that list.
"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi