+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 158 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    And I understand the concerns, which is why I'm willing to compromise and monitor the system myself. The waiver pool will be depleted, and I fully understand that; your concern there is entirely legitimate. And you keep saying it favors poor teams. The fact of the matter is, we don't know for sure who the poor teams are -- so how can we conclude that they're disproportionately favored? We can't, because they aren't.

But it's no problem. I'll just monitor it myself.

All transactions are posted on the front, so it's not hard to track at all. Everyone will see if someone picks up a player without dropping another. I won't kick someone out, but I'm pretty sure I can override it, or cut that FA myself.
    After hearing about the 4 added spots, I tried to pick up a couple players using my Iphone.. didn't appear to have worked, but I'm not finding the layout of the App too user friendly. If some the transactions are still pending, just cancel them.. thnx
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

Sounds like we are making this up as we go. Keep this a legit fantasy league.

Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    well, bill cannot change the rules so we have to make this up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    And if my team beats yours, I get to choose any picture I want and you have to have it as your avatar for a month.
    No, the terms are equal on both sides. You have your pick at anyone from MSNBC for the same amount of time. My least favorite there are Rachel Madcow, and Chris Matthews.

I actually hate them all, so take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    So, we're getting 4 more roster spots?
    Nope. All added players must come at the price of a drop. Sorry about the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by poppa smurph View Post
    After hearing about the 4 added spots, I tried to pick up a couple players using my Iphone.. didn't appear to have worked, but I'm not finding the layout of the App too user friendly. If some the transactions are still pending, just cancel them.. thnx
    Yeah, just cancel the claims. After tomorrow, the waivers won't be in effect until the reg. season, I believe. So you can add (but must drop) at will. I've found the app to be great; far better than years prior. The full site version isn't mobile friendly at all, though.

Quote Originally Posted by RolleN N CruzN View Post
    We're not making anything up. I made a call that I thought would be openly welcomed, and it wasn't. Yahoo!, unfortunately doesn't allow bench reductions, so on the League's home page, where all transactions are posted, it will be clear to everyone (not just me) if someone violates the honor's system in place. If they do, it's not a big deal, because I can cut the added player from their team.

To be clear, you guys can keep your claims in if you want. Just alter them to make sure a player is dropped.

No, the terms are equal on both sides. You have your pick at anyone from MSNBC for the same amount of time. My least favorite there are Rachel Madcow, and Chris Matthews. I actually hate them all, so take your pick.
    Uh no, if I can't have my own thing then the bet is off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Uh no, if I can't have my own thing then the bet is off.
    You don't like FNC, and I don't like MSNBC.

You put the O'Reilly avi on, and I'll put Madcow/Matthews/Sharpton whatever. Only until the loser ends her losing streak.

Anyway, what did you have in mind? You'd have to disclose.

You don't like FNC, and I don't like MSNBC. You put the O'Reilly avi on, and I'll put Madcow/Matthews/Sharpton whatever. Only until the loser ends her losing streak.
    No, I don't wanna do strictly MSNBC.

Anyway, what did you have in mind? You'd have to disclose.
    You're taking the fun out of it. It won't be anything vulgar considering it's against da rules, but yeah.