+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 282 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 2818

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #711
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    And from what I've seen, ballard looks nice in the redzone. Points on TDs.
    lmao your avatar, that's you like everyday...

    Yeah, Gio sounds like a beast though,but I'm gonna start Ballard to be safe.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  2. #712
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    lmao your avatar, that's you like everyday...

    Yeah, Gio sounds like a beast though,but I'm gonna start Ballard to be safe.
    What do you mean? That was me when I got hit by the guy in the cadillac.

  3. #713
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    What do you mean? That was me when I got hit by the guy in the cadillac.
    LMAO I KNOW....


    I really wish you can see how I pictured that accident in my head, oh man.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #714
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LMAO I KNOW....


    I really wish you can see how I pictured that accident in my head, oh man.
    Must have been hilarious LOL

  5. #715
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,256
    So...Flip...

  6. #716
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,722
    atleast witten helped my fantasy team lol

  7. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    So...Flip...
    Not over yet, I've still got, err... Brandon Tate. Yeah.




    Yeah.

  8. #718
    Goddammit.


    Til I win a match, right?

  9. #719
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,682
    good game moke im embarrassed I lost to your terrible team. now onto the rematch of this league's finals last year. mr head lets do a similar bet like bill and flip did. you know I hate corey Webster so if you beat me he will be my sig and when I beat you the player u hate most eli is yours... are you game?
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    through 9 games

    22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

  10. #720
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,796
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    good game moke im embarrassed I lost to your terrible team. now onto the rematch of this league's finals last year. mr head lets do a similar bet like bill and flip did. you know I hate corey Webster so if you beat me he will be my sig and when I beat you the player u hate most eli is yours... are you game?
    The player I hate the most is Phil Simms
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts