+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

That sound you hear is the collective dumping of Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins from fantasy rosters. Well, you'll hear it on Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    That sound you hear is the collective dumping of Aaron Dobson and Kenbrell Thompkins from fantasy rosters. Well, you'll hear it on Monday...
    Dobson still rated for 11 points due to that TD he got... but not enough to be considered a reliable starter, especially once Gronk and Amendola get back...

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Eli View Post
    HE DRAFTED ELI MANNING?

WHY?

okay, were doomed! season over folks. it was nice knowing the giants while it lasted!

see you in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Dobson still rated for 11 points due to that TD he got... but not enough to be considered a reliable starter, especially once Gronk and Amendola get back...
    Amendola could be out for weeks... They're probably going to have to acquire someone.

How did Yahoo manage to mess up their site up so bad? I thought I'd get used to it but I haven't. The more I use it, the more I hate it.

How did Yahoo manage to mess up their site up so bad? I thought I'd get used to it but I haven't. The more I use it, the more I hate it.
    Yahoo? I hate ESPN... I can't even find my fantasy teams when I log in.

Not user-friendly at all.

Yeah, I miss the old one. They've made minor, but necessary, improvements to this new one, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yahoo? I hate ESPN... I can't even find my fantasy teams when I log in.

Not user-friendly at all.
    Yeah ESPN is rather archaic, that entire site is badly in need of a makeover. I still like them for fantasy, though. Function over flash.

But yeah, Yahoo, I just can't get used to the new layout. The color scheme is strange, the front page is overly cluttered and certain sections are not where you'd expect them to be. It doesn't work well on a mobile, either.

There was little wrong with the previous version, they could've just tweaked it instead of overhauling it.

Oh, and round avatars -- who does this!? Unforgivable.

Yeah ESPN is rather archaic, that entire site is badly in need of a makeover. I still like them for fantasy, though. Function over flash.

But yeah, Yahoo, I just can't get used to the new layout. The color scheme is strange, the front page is overly cluttered and certain sections are not where you'd expect them to be. It doesn't work well on a mobile, either.

There was little wrong with the previous version, they could've just tweaked it instead of overhauling it.
    I like the functionality of it, but when it took me a good 5 minutes to find "my team", that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I like the functionality of it, but when it took me a good 5 minutes to find "my team", that's ridiculous.
    I agree. You really have to bookmark everything, otherwise you'll go mad.