+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 2642

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #761
    I find the yahoo app not that much more difficult than it once was, plus the new color scheme works well for my basement-dweller eyes...

    That said, if you let it autodraft for you, you're screwed... I see the thing taking defenses in the 5th and kickers in the 9th...


    Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

  2. #762
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I find the yahoo app not that much more difficult than it once was, plus the new color scheme works well for my basement-dweller eyes...

    That said, if you let it autodraft for you, you're screwed... I see the thing taking defenses in the 5th and kickers in the 9th...
    Thankfully they updated the yahoo app too because it was real buggy.

  3. #763
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,226
    The Yahoo! App is annoying.

  4. #764
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,226
    I am so ****ed. Vick Ballard tore his ACL in practice yesterday and is done for the season.

  5. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I am so ****ed. Vick Ballard tore his ACL in practice yesterday and is done for the season.
    A friend of mine had his RB group: Shane Vereen, Andre Brown, Vick Ballard... you can't make that stuff up.


    Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

  6. #766
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    A friend of mine had his RB group: Shane Vereen, Andre Brown, Vick Ballard... you can't make that stuff up.
    Damn, how in the world..haha.

  7. #767
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I am so ****ed. Vick Ballard tore his ACL in practice yesterday and is done for the season.
    Yeah but you got Donald Brown so no harm no foul.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #768
    Donald Brown blows, though.

  9. #769
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Yeah but you got Donald Brown so no harm no foul.
    Yeah, he's the best chance I've got right now.

    I was looking at Kendall Hunter since LaMichael James recently got injured, so now he's the #2 back behind Gore.

  10. #770
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Donald Brown blows, though.
    staHP we know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts