+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 296 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It's bullcrap and the trades should be left to the consensus, not the commish.

Let us vote on whether or not it's a fair trade.
    You couldn't be more wrong. As long as no one is intentionally trying to rig the game, these kinds of trades have to go through. I think the commish should ask the rest of us if they have any objections, but there are too many agendas to simply leave it to a vote.

Those objections (if any) should be considered by the commish but they have to be for inappropriate behavior and nothing else.

Any guy who threatens to ruin the entire league by quitting over something like this, should NEVER be allowed in another league.
    Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    bill is in hiding. whatever it is what it is
    He said he will explain after work.
    Finalized Divorced from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

YO LITTLE BILL WHWRE ARE YOu little bill???

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. As long as no one is intentionally trying to rig the game, these kinds of trades have to go through. I think the commish should ask the rest of us if they have any objections, but there are too many agendas to simply leave it to a vote.

Those objections (if any) should be considered by the commish but they have to be for inappropriate behavior and nothing else.

Any guy who threatens to ruin the entire league by quitting over something like this, should NEVER be allowed in another league.
    Okay so I'll trade Calvin Johnson for Danny amenDola and MJD, because I like amendolas failure to stay healthy, yum

Okay so I'll trade Calvin Johnson for Danny amenDola and MJD, because I like amendolas failure to stay healthy, yum
    ok moke let it go I think its totally unfair and im more pissed at bill for not warning rudyy that it wasn't a good trade. it happened lets move on and give us more reason to beat down bills team when we play him
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He said he will explain after work.
    I don't like that he didn't give you the heads up that is was a bad trade. you did what you thought was right I mean it is your team so you can do whatever trades you want I just think you could have gotten a lot for value then starks for white.. it is what it is ive seen crazier trades in my 15 years of doing fantasy
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

No I'm trading Cjohnson for amenDola and MJD and he can't reject it. Actually I suggest everyone else to start offering for Cjohnson even if it's ridiculous I'll think about accepting

Wow this league broke down quickly. It's not even for money.

Look who is talking, the one who was complaining over little things before it even started

No I'm trading Cjohnson for amenDola and MJD and he can't reject it. Actually I suggest everyone else to start offering for Cjohnson even if it's ridiculous I'll think about accepting
    Any trade, where both managers believe it will help their team, is fine. You and I may think its a bad trade, but that's not the point.
    When a player starts trying to wreck his team or help someone else's team, then that is voidable.

Your little snippy comments aside, if you feel like you don't want to play anymore, I'm sure we can find someone to take care of your team. Someone who has respect for the other players, and respect for the notions of fair competition.
    Get well soon 80.